Change Me: Chapter 10

Zaniyah's P.o.v

Monday Afternoon.. (2 days later)

Zaniyah: Stoooop Damon

I giggle as he continues to trail kisses along my collar bone.

Ever since our date on friday he has been more touchy with me and talked to me more. He actually told me some things about his past and all day Sunday we just talked about life together.

It felt good to talk to him about things I always think about in my head.

Damon: Aight Ill stop for now

I chuckle and fix my shirt.

Damon: What you doing today after school?

Zaniyah: I get this feeling that you are about to tell me

He chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk down the halls.

Damon: Let's go to that arcade downtown, play some games, eat some pizza, and just hang out.

Zaniyah: On a monday?

Damon: On a monday

I slightly smile and give Damon a kiss on his cheeck.

We walk to the outdoor quad downstairs and meet everyone at our usually table in the quad. Walking up I see Justice, Bria, Darius, and Dylan. Dylan and Darius on one side and Justice and Bria on the other, sitting across from eachother.

I say hi to a couple of people I walk past and sit down with Damon across from me.

Dylan: Where the fuck have yall been? It's 20 minutes into lunch.

Darius: Yall was somewhere fucking?

They both giggle like high school girls as Justice glares at me and Bria nudges my side.

I can feel my cheeck warm as I hear Darius continue to tease me.

Zaniyah: Darius you might want to shutup before I say something you don't want me to

Darius: Oh please

He rolls his eyes as Justice lifts her head up from the table looking interested.

Stupid bitches think I dont know they have something going on? Im not that stupid. I can tell by the way they look at eachother. It's so much sexual tension and it just became like this recently so I know they did something recently and they don't argue with eachother as much.

Damon: Damn she put yo ass in hush mood

Darius: Shut the fuck up. Yall need to be together already maybe yall will stop ganging up on me as much.

I roll my eyes and kick his knee from under the table.

Darius: Ouch

Bria: All of you shutup I have a bad headache and stomach ache

Dylan gets up and trades spots with Justice and puts his arm around Bria and I slightly smile. They are the cutest thing ever I swear. Dylan is the type of guy every girl wants. But theres not a lot of him, only a few. So Bria is very lucky to have a guy like him.

They are the cutest fucking couple ever.

Dylan: You wanna go home baby?

She shakes her head as a no and rest her head on Dylan's chest.

Justice: You two are just the cutest thinh ever

Zaniyah: I was just thinking the same thing

Justice: Im going to go to the lunch room