Change Me: Chapter 7

Justice P.o.v

Baby I just had a long day

I know you done seen my missed calls

I done called you a thousand times

I guess you out clubbing, baby

I'm not gon' trip, not gon' say shit

She gon' ask me why

She know I'm hiding all this pain inside

But she never see a nigga cry

(Chris Brown - Waiting)

I put my car in park and take the keys out of the ignition. I cant believe my stupid sister made me late to school so I could make her breakfast! That bitch has two arms. She thinks because she's pregnant Im just going to willingly do shit for her. Well, no.

I finally decided to get out the car, grab my purse and drag my ass in school. I first enter and go to the office to get a pass and then I walk up the stairs and walk down the empty halls to my 3rd period, Art.

I walk inside, give my pass, and take my assigned seat next to Zaniyah.

Zaniyah: Hey Hey Haaaaay Girl

I smile at how happy Zaniyah's ass be.

Justice: Hi

Zaniyah: What's going on? You look irritated

Justice: That's because I am my sister made me make her breakfast which meant I had to clean it up and we all know how slow I am

Zaniyah chuckled.

Zaniyah: I hear Damon and Darius are throwing a small kickback at Damon's place on Saturday. Let's go get outfits friday after school.

Justice: Umm I think I'll pass

Zaniyah: What, Why?

Justice: I honestly dont want anything to do with Darius

Zaniyah: Oh come on Justice. Yes, Darius used to be a player but he changed and calmed that shit down because he knows his feelings for you are something serious. Just give him a chance at least because yall two be frontin in front of eachother on some childish shit.

I look at her and sigh.

Yes, I have feelings for Darius. It is very true! But I dont want to.. that's where my problem. I dont want to mess around with a guy like Darius, they're no good. But it's like damn I cant hide these feelings anymore.

Zaniyah: You dont have to say anything just think about it pretty please with a cherry on the top

Zaniyah P.o.v

After school comes quickly today and Im glad! James texted me a told me he had a surprise waiting for me at the house and Ive been smiling since lunch just waiting to head home.

I close my locker to be greeted by a grining Damon.

Damon: Hello hot mama

I giggle at Damon being so silly and begin walking down the hall with him walking right next to me.

Damon: So how about that date?

Zaniyah: What about it?

Damon: This friday Ill pick you up at 9

I smile and look down at my feet for a few seconds. I cant believe he actually wants to go on a date with me.

Zaniyah: Cant wait