Change Me: Chapter 14

This whole chapter is in Bria's P.o.v.

I tried to make this chapter longer than my other ones, I hope you all enjoy.

Bria's p.o.v

The next day....

I look around my room and see Dylan sleep in my desk chair.

I sigh and sit up leaning back on my head board.

Me and Dylan are going to have a baby together and I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I feel scared, happy, sad, lonely, grateful, and weak all at the same time.

Im scared that Dylan may decide to leave me.

Im happy that I get to bring another life into this world.

Im sad I got pregnant at such a young age.

I feel lonely like nobody understands me.

I feel weak ... well, I don't know why I feel weak.

I get out of bed looking down at my belly. Im not showing yet, I guess that's good.

Oh god what am I going to do about school? It seems like every 5 minutes I think about something different.

I use the bathroom and take a quick shower and get dressed in black sweat pants, a black tank top and I put on some white socks.

I put on some mascara, lip gloss, fill in my eyebrows, and put my hair in a high ponytail and put on some hoop earings.

I go to my room and Dylan is wide awake putting his shoes on.

He stands up and gives me a kiss.

Dylan: I love you

Bria: I love you too

I put on my converse, a black nike hoodie and wall down the stairs with Dylan behind me holding my hand. We walk into the kitchen and I slightly smile at my mom and she smiles back and gives me a hug.

Yes, my mom knows.

I sit at the table with Dylan and my mom and we begin to eat breakfast.

Dylan: Goodmorning Denise

Denise: Goodmorning Dylan

We eat for a while but soon the topic that I don't really want to talk about comes up.

Denise: Have you two made plans for the baby yet? Like what your going to do? Live? Work?

Dylan sighs.

Dylan: I haven't really thought about it too much considering I just found out last night but I did do some thinking before I fell asleep and the first thing that came to mind was me and Bria moving into our own place. I understand if you think it's better for her to stay here with you though.

Denise: I think that's a great idea as long as it's near by and I get a key

She smiles and I look over at Dylan. I can't believe he wants that.

Dylan: Baby?

Bria: Yeah I think that's a good idea

He nods and kisses my hand and turns to my mother.

Dylan: I am definitely going to apply for a full time job instead of part time and take in a lot of independent study at school as well

Denise: What college were you planning to go to?

Dylan: I was never too sure but I'll be thinking about that

Denise: Baby girl what do you think you want to do?