Change Me: Chapter 11

Bria's P.o.v

4 days later (Friday)

I walk out the house saying bye to my mom and get into Zaniyah's car.

Zaniyah: Hey Bree

Bria: Hey

Zaniyah: So you still don't feel good? It's been like 5 days.

I sigh and look at my hands.

Bria: I know

Zaniyah: Everything will be fine Bree, Im sure it's nothing

I hope she's right.

Bria: You didn't tell Dylan you were taking me, right?

Zaniyah: Nope. Even though I still don't understand why you didn't want me to say anything.

Bria: I don't want him to worry about me

Zaniyah nods her head and backs up out of my drive way.

After 20 minutes we finally get to the doctors office and wait another 20 before I am called up.

---

Zaniyah's P.o.v

Zaniyah: Stop crying Bree, everything will be okay, okay?

Bria: How Zaniyah? How? I am fucking pregnant! With Dylan's baby! We are both in highschool, I don't have a job, Dylan works at a shoe store in the mall, and his mom till this day hates me!

I sigh and continue to rub her back as she cries.

My phone rings and I look at it and see Damon's name.

Zaniyah: Hello?

Damon: Hey baby, where you at?

Zaniyah: Baby? Were starting that already?

He chuckles.

Zaniyah: I can't talk right now though so call me back in about an hour

Damon: Everythings alright?

Zaniyah: Yeah

Damon: Alright, peace

Zaniyah: Bye

I sit my phone down and look at Bria.

Bria: Sorry for yelling at you and thankyou for taking me to the doctors. Please don't tell anybody, I want to figure out on my own how Im going to tell everybody.

I nod my head and lean over the seat giving her another hug.

Bria leaves out of the car and I start it back up but sit there for a while.

I can't believe Bria is pregnant. I never thought It would be one of my friends that gets pregnant at school. At least it's with her boyfriend though, that's good.

I drive home and see Damon's car in the driveway.

I open the front door and the house is quiet, my dad must be at work. I skip up the stairs and open my door and see Damon layed out across my bed on his phone.

Zaniyah: What's your ugly ass doing here?

Damon: Being ugly, like you

I chuckle, throw my bag on my desk, and jump on the bed beside Damon.

Zaniyah: Im tired

Damon: Go to sleep baby

He puts his arms around me and I quickly fall asleep in his comfort.

---

Justice's P.o.v

"Ahhhh.. Oooooh"

I swallow my spit and continue to try my hardest to catch my breath as Darius continues to pump him self over and over, in, and outside of me.

Soon me and him both cum and we lay next to eachother

Darius: Damn Justice

I look over at him and slightly smile at the grin on his face. That stupid grin I see every time we have sex.

Me and Darius have been doing this for about a week and a half now and I like it, I like it a lot. We have admitted our feelings for eachother and when the time is right we will be together, but for now, just sex is what we both want.

Justice: Im getting in the shower

I get up and go to my closet and grab my black yoga shorts, white tank top, black matching panties and bra, and white socks.

I sit them down on my bed and pull out my lotion, powder, wipes, deodrant, and perfume and throw those down on the bed as well.

Darius: Why do girls put on so much shit when they get out the shower?

Justice: I don't know about all girls, but I do. I like to smell, and feel clean.

Darius chuckles and gets out of the bed and follows me to my bathroom.

Darius: When yo parents get home?

Justice: Probably in 2 to 3 hours

Darius: More time to tear that ass up

I giggle as he nibbles on my ear and I turn on the shower water.

After our hour shower I get dressed in the things I layed out on me bed and Darius throws on his jeans, and asap rocky tshirt from earlier.

After putting on my socks and spraying my perfume I go to my bathroom and remove my makeup from earlier, wash my face, brush my teeth, put on my toner, lotion my face, use my eye cream, and brush my hair into a high ponytail and walk back into my room.

Darius: Aight I should probably head out

I nod my head and jump on my bed with my phone in my hand.

Justice: Are we going to tell people about us?

Darius comes and sits next to me after putting his shoes on.

Darius: I say we do us and when people ask, we tell the truth

Justice: So I can do this in public?

I sit up and kiss down his neck and peck his lips.

Darius: And I can do this

He grabs my booty and I giggle and kiss him one more time.

Justice: Bye

Darius: Bye

Vote and Comment.