Chapter 2 - Present

Ariana Grande P.O.V

"Come on Ariana! You're expected out there in 1 minute on the dot." Scooter presses and I nodded at his statement. I anxiously inhaled a deep breath.

Why am I so scared? They interrogated me. You've done it before. They attempt to reassure me.

Well have I sung a song about a guy with him in the audience watching my every move?

With him being able to judge me, my lyrically spoken side of the story and the way I deliver it. Yes I composed Tattooed Heart about Harry, and yes I have to perform infront of him for the AMA's.

"30 seconds." Scooter counts down in my ear piece as I stand in the pitch black darkness. My nerves attempt to get the best of me and I gulped.

I can see everyone in the audience, but they can't see me.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." I closed my eyes and took in another large breath, opening my mouth and letting my voice do all the work.

I tried to avoid Harry at all times but he stands out in the crowd with tears falling from his handsome face.

Harry had gotten a Tattooed Heart when we were 18 before he left me.

I wrote this song about the flashbacks I get from our moments together.

Before I know it I was already singing the bridge of my song as I let my tears fall freely.

"Wrap me in your jacket, my baby! And lay me in your bed... And kiss me underneath the moonlight, Darling let me trace the lines on your tattooed heart!!" I belted out as the song ends.

The massive audience cheers positively before gaining balance on their feet and giving me a standing ovation.

Harry was one of the first to stand up, but when I glanced back to the location of where he was sitting, he was already gone.

I swiftly darted backstage, wiping my tears dry before my beautiful daughter could see me cry.

"Momma! Momma!" Darcy screeched and latched onto my legs.

"...A-A-Ari..." I heard a familiar voice sob, I didn't even have to meet his eyes to recognise who it was. I knew his voice all too well. That deep, husky, British voice.

I rotated around on my heel with my child clung onto my arms as I meet a familiar face that I had feared of witnessing up close again.

He glances back and forth between Darcy and I and looks down onto his feet in bewilderment.

"Dadda?" My darling points to him and questions.

-----------A/N------------
If you're reading this, I love you. Please make sure to give this story a vote and comment if you're enjoying it!