Chapter 7

Harry Styles P.O.V

Exactly a week and four days have passed ever since the last encounter. I've received no contact at all from Ariana... and I'm really beginning to feel anxious. Mostly for failing Modest!'s instructions, I can't even begin to worry about the consequences they have in plan.

I'm also mainly concerned because... Well... You see, ever since I met Darcy I had this weird urge to just start all over again and create a happy family she can grow up with. So she can be raised right. But I think I just messed up any chances I had of pursuing that.

"Harry, you don't understand what I went through after you decided to walk away from me."

Ariana's voice repeats in my mind. I just can't seem to forget it.

"I dont want you anymore"

Her harsh words never fail to give my heart a burning sensation. I pulled over at the carpark of my mate Nick's house and entered, the strong scent of alchohol immediately hitting me.

"Harry what the fuck are you doing here?"

I heard an entirely familiar voice, ask. I didn't even need to turn around to recognise who it was. Frankie.

"For a drink with the lads." I explained, avoiding eye contact and sauntering towards a booth where Niall, Zayn (A/N yes, Zayn. Remember this is set around 2 years ago), Liam and Louis were seated.

"Haz... Ariana's here... I swear I didnt know." Liam guaranteed his promise as he raised his hand to show his innocence.

"Lou..." Zayn commenced but Louis glanced away. His eyes fixated on the dance floor.

"Im sorry! Ok? I just thought if what happened last time made you this upset you both should take time to sit down and sort it out." Louis suggested and I shook my head. That would never work. Ariana was as stubborn as a mule.

"Yeah right. Like she's ever gonna listen..." I muttered and even under the dark lighting I perceived Zayn's smirk. "Mate... She oughta be drunk tonight." He reminded me, winking.

"Im genius arent I?" Louis interrogated humorously and we laughed. I excused myself from the lads before jogging up to the counter and ordering a few shots.

"Hey Harryyy." I heard someone slur before being forced to rotate around and face Kendall.

She fiddled with the hem of my shirt and grinded slightly on my legs with her mini black dress on. It was incredibly short and revealing but don't get me wrong - she looked stunning in it.

"My treat." She piped up, before throwing the cash at the bartender and ordering us a few drinks. It didn't take long until I felt almost on the verge of becoming unconscious. Not only was my vision cloudy, but my mind was too.

I eventually gave into the alcohol running my body.

Ariana Grande P.O.V

My jaw completely dropped at the sight I was currently witnessing. It could not get any lower after observing Harry and Kendall grind onto each other on the dance floor.

His hands gripping her hips tightly as she swayed. Her back side completely against his crotch as she rested her head on his shoulder as if in pleasure. I couldn't stand to watch anymore of it.

I should've known he didn't mean the things he said last week. But it was just so difficult to comprehend let alone believe that one week he was pleading for another chance, then the next he's completely over it.