Chapter 5

Harry Styles P.O.V

I observed quietly as Kendall's tears fell from her cheek. We were both at lost for words, neither of us managing to pipe up.

She enveloped her arms around my torso for the final time before grabbing her purse from my counter. I averted my gaze away as I heard her heels clicking away to the door.

I could've sworn I heard Kendall mumble something before she exited, something along the lines of... "She's gonna pay." I'm not entirely sure since it was barely even audible, I doubt I heard her correctly.

For some reason, letting go of Kendall just made me feel like weight was lifted off of my chest. I mean I can finally return to my usual habits without someone holding me back.

At times she was quite stubborn and boring. After a moment of pondering, the ringing of the doorbell had corrupted my senses. I was expecting Kendall at an emotional state but was greeted by the person that caused all of this.

Ariana

Her smile faded and her expression quickly faltered as she realised it was me. "N-n-never mind." She stuttered and attempted to walk away.

Keep your calm Harry.

Do it for the contract.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, tugging her by the arm slightly. "Tell me."

"I uhhh, I moved into the apartment upstairs." She announced awkwardly as she shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably, scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh... Well, welcome... I guess." I greeted faintly before witnessing slight movements from behind her. "I-is that Darcy?" I questioned as I lowered my level to meet hers.

I rested on my knees and was met by a small, fragile, enchanting girl that was around about the same height of Ariana's knees. "Hi..." She whispers hesitantly whilst concealing half of her face behind her mother.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." I reassured her. She smiled slightly before taking a step forward and displaying her whole face. "C-come in." I told the both of them and opened the door even wider.

Ariana nodded and smiled, guiding Darcy into the living room. "Darcy, why dont you go into my room and watch tv?" I casually suggested and she applauds away, sprinting as she went to locate my bedroom.

I chuckled at her cute actions and gesticulated to a door across the bathroom. "Over there sweetie." I uttered as she glanced towards me and displayed a thankful smile.

Here goes nothing.

"So... I'm guessing you want an explanation?" Ariana inquired and I nodded my head before replying, "that'd be lovely."

"So, basically when you broke up with me at the park, I was already carrying little Darcy in my stomach as a fetus. Apparently she was 3 weeks old the doctor told me. You didnt give me time to tell you the news though..."

I continued to stare at the floor, unable to keep my gaze on her as I frowned. "I know and I'm truly sorry." I apologised, voicing my sincere thoughts and she sighed, biting her lip.

"Well my parents werent happy, they were embarrassed of me being pregnant at 18... They wouldn't take me into their home. They gave me 1 week to move out.

"I called everyone I knew, including you. But no one gave a flying fuck. My only chance was Frankie and he was all the way here in the U.S. But being the most amazing older brother he is, he payed for my ticket. Took me in."

Ariana and I sniffled simultaneously, I had never ever heard about her experiences. I didn't even consider the struggles she had to face before becoming a pop sensation as well as a great mother.

"I mean, it was so hard for Frankie to continue putting food on the table for the 2 of us, paying for the bills and rent." Her voice cracked multiple times and I could tell she was suffering to continue.

"You don't have to tell me now."

"It's okay. I'm okay. It's the past anyway, and you should know." By now she was sobbing and as I went to place a hand on her shoulder reassuringly, she shrugged it off.

"So I helped him by working at a bar....
That was when a few men started to abuse me. Not sexually... just physically. But as one would assume, that really affected Darcy." My vision suddenly became cloudy just before a few tears escaped my eyes.

"Darcy has asthma, she is also dyslexic. Not only that, it also made her come out at a very early stage. A few weeks before she was expected." By now I was sobbing silently into the palms of my hands. I attempted to regulate my breathing and hopefully steady my sobs.

"It meant that it was even harder to take care of her, I mean... she was incredibly weak and I couldn't help Frankie out with all of the bills, food... stuff like that." I wiped her tears away with my thumb, not bothering with mine.

"But then I met Scooter, he's my manager now... He helped me get into the music industry." She smiled weakly and nodded, signalling that it was all she could tell me for now.

"I'm so sorry-."

"Just tell me one thing, Styles." I forced myself not to chuckle at her old nickname for me as I oscillated my head for her to go on. "Why?"

Why. That simple yet oh so difficult question had caused a thousand emotions to rush through me. "Management." I mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

"Momma momma! Peppa pig!" We heard Darcy squeal so Ariana and I laughed at her daintiness. We entered my bedroom just after drying our tears to find Darcy bouncing on my mattress.

"No baby dont jump-", "It's fine really." I assured Ariana and she grinned gratefully at me but she protests regardless and makes Darcy sit on her lap. I perched myself right beside them.

"Momma?"

"Yes sweetie?" She responded to Darcy, all eyes on our beautiful daughter. "Is hawwy my daddy?" Darcy interrogated excitedly, hope almost physically visible in her eyes.

"No swee-."

"Yes baby, daddy's here." I pinched her nose as her smile grew by the second.

"Yay! I have ah daddy!" She screeches and I laughed, pinching her adorable chubby cheeks.

~ A/N ~

I'm not going to ask if you enjoyed it because you most likely didn't. This is just a filler about Ariana's past experiences during her pregnancy. I hope you enjoyed anyway!

Make sure to vote and comment for faster updates <33

All the love,
- jasmine xxo

Its Not Over - Harry Styles and Ariana Grande ( Hariana )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara