Chapter 3

Ariana Grande P.O.V

"Daddy?" A deeper and more mature female 'woman' questions confusingly.

I peered at the person standing behind Harry and mixed emotions go through my head.

So he did find someone. "I-I'm not a daddy", Harry persuades himself and Kendall as she nods, still with a confused look. "Y-eah." I gulped.

"Hi Ariana, how's your wittle Darcy?" Kendall says in the high voice girls do when they're around young children.

"She's... Um, good." I choked out and Darcy looked at the ground and grinned an adorable one.

"And when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell."Harry sung at her direction and she smiled as her endearing dimples appeared in full show.

Her small hands come together as she claps them resoundingly.

"Ari...Whats going o-." Frankie stops himself mid sentence as he oscillates his head towards the boy standing infront of Darcy and I.

"Get away from them!" He exclaims, shoving Harry frustratedly away from my darling and I.

Harry stares at me and Frankie, bewildered. "W-what did I do?" He interrogates and Frankie looks at me muddled.

"I'll tell him." Frankie notifies but I stiffened. After a while, I finally agreed and allowed him to go utter his explanations in private.

"I can tell you and Harry had a thing..." Kendall commences a conversation after they exit. "Oh?" Was the only response I managed to project.

"Yeah... And I can see that Harry still has feelings for you." She continued to puzzle me.

"He doesn't, I don't even like him anymo-,"

"Yes he does! And I'm so jealous because he would never look at me the way he does with you!" She confesses with scrunched eyebrows, a single tear escaping one of her eyes.

Darcy ambled steadily away to the desert table. "You know what? I don't even know what he sees in you! I mean look at you!" Kendall screams in disgust and I was caught off guard.

"You think you can take Harry away from me? Well think again!" She advises and my jaw drops in complete shock, but maybe she was just caught up in the moment. Impulsively acting without thinking, maybe.

I closed my mouth as I felt a cold, brawny and skinny hand come in contact with my face.

I take hold of my now burning cheek and attempt to take a swing at Kendall. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Harry's voice deafeningly fills the room and Frankie rushes to my side.

"Babe, I swear I didnt do anything!" Kendall pleads and Harry nodded in her direction. Is he going to believe her?

"She was telling me to stay away from you 'cause she likes you!" She managed to lie with a straight face and Harry had anger in his eyes.

"Who do you think you are?! To do that to MY girlfriend?!" He viciously and intimidatingly questions me and steps forward. His girlfriend. Those words had made me feel like cotton was stuck in my throat, unable to be gulped down.

"Dadda! Dadda! Stop u hurt momma!" Darcy begs and tugs on Harry's legs desperately.

"IM NOT YOUR DADDY!! AND I NEVER WILL BE!" Harry screams and Darcy's little sobs began to build up.

"You monster!" I exclaimed and pushed him with as much power as I could.

"Kendall started it firs-."

"Stop making bullshit about her! And bullshit about ME!" He takes Kendall's hand and guides her back to who knows where.

Before they fleed the room, Kendall looks back and smirks at me.

~ A/N ~
Make sure to leave a vote and comment! I have so much planned in the future <33 so hold on tight on this massive roller coaster ride ;)