Chapter 5.5

Continuation of the last chapter

"Why!!!!" Meliodas said. Elizabeth holds his hand.

" Because, because..... I'm you're best friend!!! Best friends never leave "she said while crying.

"You should hate me now because you already know my biggest secret!!! You should!!!" He shouts, releasing her hands.

" I don't care if you're a demon... I don't care if they hate you.... I don't care if they keep distance to you.... I don't care!!! I only know that Im your bestfriend!!!" Her long explanation to him.

He instantly kisses her... At cheeks only...* No kissing on lips first...😂😂😂😂* Elizabeth was shocked for what he did just a second.

" Thank you for being my bestfriend" he replied, hugged her. And she also hugged back.

6:00 pm... At the gate

Meliodas brought her back to her house. " Uhhm.... Meliodas, thank you again" she said and meliodas replied

" I should thank you.. for never leaving me.. See you tomorrow! By the way, I decision not to continue our deal." He said

"Why?? Will you end our Friendship?" She replied.

"Nope, I don't need that anymore. I don't need to be paid for being your Bestfriend." he said.

" What about your monthly payment for your apartment?" She asked.

"King Hendrickson pays for my apartment." He answered.

She hugs Meliodas and she released. Meliodas is about to leave with his motorcycle.

" Bye best! See you tomorrow!" She shouts. He looked back at her and smiled.

She entered to her house. When she's at her room.... She turned on the TV and listened to news.

"There will be no classes tomorrow until soon on Miyoshi Academy due to monster attack... The resume of classes is still not planned when... Almost ¥1,000,000 is the worth of damage in the academy. Again, No classes tomorrow until soon. We will update you about this. Back to studio!" The reporter announed...

"Ughhh.... This is can't be.... " She said "how can I see him if he's ok?? This is bad..."

At the same time.... Meliodas just watched the news...

" What??? Oh men... How can I see her??? Sugar honey iced tea...😒😒😒"

Meliodas' POV

The fuck?? I should see her tomorrow!! I can't resist her. My day wouldn't be completed without seeing her.

Gotcha! I got an idea! What if I'll text her to have a picnic again? Oh it's ok! *Getting my phone and opens Elizabeth's contact*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth my Love
09********6

Hey Elizabeth! Wanna have a picnic ____________tomorrow if it's ok to you?
Sent 7:27pm

I think it's great! Uhmm... But my sister and I will have to go on the market. I'm sorry_________________________________
Received 7:29pm

Uhmm.... Ok... On the other day, are ____________________________you free??
Sent 7:31pm

I think yes... So, see ya?_______________
Received 7:32pm

___________Ok!! See ya on another day!
Failed to send! Tap to retry

Meliodas?____________________________
Received 7:34pm

???___________________________________
Received 7:36pm

Hey?? Meliodas?_____________________
Received 7:38pm

Uhmm.. ok cya on another day... ______
Received 7:40

__________End of conversation________

Ughhh! I think she already annoyed at me 'cuz I didn't reply to her. I hate my phone!

Elizabeth's POV

What happened to him? I know that he can't just leave his phone without saying goodbye! Bruh. Nevermind it. 😂😂😂😂 Imma go sleep now!  😒

~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 5~~~~~~~~

Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Love lots!

-Kaze💖