Chapter 6

Someone's POV

Flashback

Time: After Meliodas defeated the demon Lord
At Elizabeth's house

They both don't know that King Hendrickson followed them. When he heard that Meliodas talked about his aoartment, and he heard that he don't need her money 'cuz King Hendrickson pays for him, he felt mad at him.

"Hmmm. Let's see what will happen to you, Meliodas" He said.

Elizabeth's POV

Present Time
At Elizabeth's house

My sister and I will prepare our baskets for our today's task! First time to go again in the market!!

But it seems like it would have a bad day. Something smells fishy.

Meliodas' POV

Time check: 7:45am. Ughhh! 23 hours and 15 minutes left! I can't wait to see her! But, what should i do this morning. So boring. I think I should play an online game. It'll be fun!

Someone's POV

Elizabeth and her sister took a ride on a tricycle. And King Hendrickson blocked their way. He hold-up her sister just to make Elizabeth come with her.

"Come with me, Elizabeth. Or I'll kill your sister!" He said.

"Okay! Just release my sister!" She shouts. He released her sister, and bring Elizabeth with him.

While Meliodas is cleaning his own motorcycle, King Hendrickson called him via phone.

(Meliodas' answer is on this font while King Hendrickson's answer is on italic font.)

"What do you need King Hendrickson?"

"Now go to the castle or I'll kill your beloved girlfriend!"

"What do you mean? You kidnapped Elizabeth?"

"Obviously! Now go here or I'll kill her!"

************************************

Chapter ends here, now is the time to introduce this cruel king.

King Hendrickson is a kind but cruel king of the Liones. He is also close-fisted kind of a person.

Do you know why he did this to Meliodas?

As I said above, he's a cruel king. He wanted that his soldiers will have their own money and don't trust on the kingdom's fund, for its needed for the improvement of it.

And also, he trains Meliodas to show what he can do.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Umm sorry guy for a very short update. I'm out of ideas!

Vote and follow me! 😗😗😗😗