Chapter 10

Timeskip
Sunday in the morning, in Elizabeth's house

Elizabeth's POV

Since Meliodas went to his king's place, and my sister went to the grocery store, i don't know what to do. I'm soo bored!!

I thought that watching will put away my boredness here in my house. So, I grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV.

'Just up! The Miyoshi Academy is now reconstructed and the Dean announced that there will be class tomorrow. Well, there's no  class, but it's important to students and faculty members tobe there st the academy for a very urgent meeting.'  The news reported said. Ughhh!! Im still lazy to go to school!!

I texted Meliodas about the news, since there's no any TV stations that can reach their place, but the SIM cards can. I didn't wait for his reply 'cuz i know he'll be pretty busy there since he really missed the place.

I got lost any interest in watching TV, so i turned it off and sung myself to sleep.

Timeskip
Noon, in Hendrickson's palace.

Meliodas' POV

Since i received Elizabeth's text to me, i went to my room and packed my things up.

As I'm already done, i went to King Hendrickson's room and told him about the news, and we exchanged goodbyes.

I also went to my team's room, and also told them about it.

"Captain~ why you will leave again?! You just arrived yesterday, then you'll leave? How rude is that, captain~" Our little giant baby Diane cried out. Ughh, i still don't know why she act like this.

"He already told the reason why, Diane. He's needed to go back there. Shhhh. Don't cry. He'll be back here someday" King tried to calm her down, but she did cried more.

"O-okay, captain. Will y-you really g-go b-back here soon?" Diane asked while sobbing.

"Yes, i promise. School year is approaching and I'll spend my summer here." I told her, so that she'll stop crying, and she did. We exchanged goodbyes and rode to my motorcycle.

I stopped first at the jewelry store. I bought a not too expensive necklace. Guess what? I'll ask her today to be my officially girlfriend, since we have mutual understanding. Not just that, we love each other.

I went straight to Elizabeth's house. She seemed so suprised, 'cuz i didn't even told her that I'll go here.

"Oh, why you're here? You didn't told me you'll go here. I didn't prepared anything to eat." She said, going to my place.

"Why? What's the problem not having anything to eat? I saw a fastfood chain earlier, while im driving, that has free delivery, we can save money from it. Why shouldn't try?" I told her.

"Well, fine." She then handed me her phone, since I'm out of load.

"Hello! Welcome to Kolbee! How may I help you?" The representative said politely.

"Can we order a piece of chicken, and spaghetti?"

"Ok sir, that's all?"

"Yah, the address is XXX"

"Ok sir, right on your way!"

Then i ended the call. For a few minutes, since the fastfood chain is just near to Elizabeth's place, the food arrived.

"Hello sir! Here's your order! Thanks for buying on Kolbee!" Then the delivery boy left.

I gave her the spaghetti, 'cause i asked her sister one time what was her favorite food.

As soon as I saw the edges of her lips filled with the sauce, i wiped it with my handkerchief.

"You're such a messy eater."

"Im sorry, i jus5 can't wait stop eating this spaghetti. By the way, who told you my favorite food?" She asked.

"I asked your sister through text." I answered, putting a smile in my face.

I stared again at her lips. I really want to taste it again. It's just, so tempting.

I moved my face closer to her, lifting her chin up with my fingers. I pecked at her. As I seperate, she stopped me and deepen our kiss.

"I love you, my hero." She mumbled.

"I love you too, baby." I whispered at her ears as we seperate our lips.

I picked up the necklace from my pocket, and opened its case.

"Uhmm, Elizabeth, i wanted to ask you if, can you be my girlbestfriend?" Ugh!! I misspoken the word!!

"But, I'm already your girlbestfriend, right?" She said, very clueless about what i said.

"What I meant, is best girlfriend. So, will you be?" I asked again.

"Is that needed to be asked?" She whispered while hugging me.

"But, i just wanna make it official. I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!!" I screamed with all of my heart and lungs.

"Hey! Calm down, boy! My neighbors will hear you!" She said, shushing me. (K deal with it).

And I kissed her again, deeply.

-—--—the end of Wanted: Boybestfriend------

Hello guys!! Here's the end of the first book!!

Guess what?

I'll make a second book of this. Well, its focus will be on King and Diane!! But it will have also some MeLizabeth! Since they're still not graduated.

I'm very thankful and happy that you supported this book, even though im still a newbie when it comes on writing and making unique stories. I know this isnt unique, but just wanna share what's on my mind.

I really appreciate your votes and comments, too ! Even views!! Im happy with it. This book just made my summer happy.

Ok, i won't make this long. And always remember, i love you guys!!!!

Ps. Supposed to be posted 12:00 am, but i finished this almost 12:01.

Again, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!! YOU'RE AMAZING!! I PURPLE YOU!!

-Kaze💜