Chapter 9.5

A/N: since the last chapter is too short, I'll make a continuation ㅋㅋㅋ
Back to story!

-----

Meliodas' POV

I'm still in Diane's hands, won't let me drop. I dont know what's in her that sometimes makes me annoyed at her. I think it's just because she's too big and I'm this small? Lol.

"Would you mind drop me now??You hold me so tight! My body's already aching a bit."

"Sorry captain, i just really missed you so much. You didn't show to us about a year! Where have you gone??" She asked.

"Just transferred a school. I told you about this, Diane. Did you forget?"

"She didn't listened when you said about it. She's crying you know?" King answered, like he's annoyed at something.

"Oh, that's it! You didn't listened to me as i said that. By the way, why you're crying?"

" 'Cuz i don't want you to go, and find someone. I want you in me!" What did she said? I didn't get the last sentence. What does she means "I want you in me"?

King's POV

As I heard what Diane said, it's like i really wanna slap her and tell the truth that there's someone that loves her!

I loved her since i saw her. But i know she won't notice me since im still in my ugly form. (a/n: you know what he means?? If not, I'll tell you, its his form which he's fat and have a very pouty lips.)

I'll just wait a perfect time.

»end of Chapter 9«

So we're nearing to an end!! Thanks for 1.5k views!! I didn't expect this to have that views. And im sorry too, that my another book updates faster than this, or i may say, i didn't give this book more attention. It's that, i lost my ideas because of several fucking happenings in my private life. Can't tell you here. And also, i wrote a note about my another story so i always know where it leads. Sorry again.

See you at the last(or second to the last chapter since i always update just a half of the chapter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

-Kaze 💜