Chapter 8.5

Elizabeth's POV

"What? Is that true?" I can't say anything.

"Yes, since i met you, I've love you at first sight. I hope you do love me too." Meliodas said.

I gave him a kiss, a deep kiss, not Just a peck, you know what it means, i love him too.

I really don't know why i fell in love in this short and not too handsome boy. Is it because he's been with me since i hired him as my boybestfriend? I don't think so.

As we end up our kiss, i hugged him.

"I love you too" i said.

------------—------—--———–——————
Someone's POV

As they eat their food, Meliodas told her something.

"You know, i didn't expect that you'll love me back after what happened to school one day." He said.

" I didn't expect too, that you'll love a girl like me, a loner before you came to my life. I was very happy when you accepted my offer. My life became joyful when you're with me." Elizabeth replied him.

As they finished eating, they roamed the place until sunset comes.

"How beautiful is the sunset, right?" Elizabeth said.

"Just like you." Meliodas replied.

"You're liar, bitch, hahaha!" She said.

"I'm actually telling the truth! Then I'll get back what I've said earlier! Haha!" Meliodas said.

The sunset ia over. They packed their things up and went home.

—————end of chapter 8—————

I'm really sorry for being inactive fir almost 7 months, I've been so very busy doing my projects and something happened in my private life. And also for now, our periodical test is coming and i have only free time right now (actually, i slept late for this)

Mianhae, guys, aishiteru always.

-kaZe