How the signs flirt

Aries - Brags about himself and shows off. Gives you attention face to face, not so much in romantic or creative ways. 

Taurus - Admires you, tells you how beautiful you are, makes you feel like you're alone with them even in crowded places. 

Gemini - Teases and has unexpected behavior. Flirts through wit and words, and usually do this where there's lots of people. 

Cancer - Acts reallyyy sweet, makes shy eye contact and blushes, even though they don't talk alot. 

Leo - Strokes your ego, expecting you to stroke his/hers in return. They'll make eye contact, blink, smile, ask direct questions and such. They're not shy! 

Virgo - Acts confidant and stable. Their softer side comes out, and they let you know they will share everything with you. 

Libra - Gives you lots of gifts and takes you to their events and parties. Listens to you and show he/she cares. 

Scorpio - Deep-look you in the eyes, hypnotizes you and shows determination and desire. Makes you feel wanted. 

Sagittarius - Invites you to trips, teases you, always smiling for you, laughs at your jokes. Makes you feel special. 

Capricorn - Gives you presents, talks about his accomplishments, and it won't seem like they're flirting. 

Aquarius - Surprises you, asks direct questions, wants to do exciting things with you. 

Pisces - Laughs at your jokes, makes you feel admired, smiles wryly, their eyes shine, acts sweet (more than usual)

A/N Have a nice day.