Chapter 4-Yikes

(A/N:Don't own the picture)

"I have to go after them..." I Said as I was about to start to chase after them.

"Wait... Andrew, this could be very dangerous for you. You don't know what kind of danger you can be in." Baby said, grabbing my shoulder.

"How is it dangerous?" I said, turning over to her quickly which made her take her hand off me... Wondering how the hell this could be dangerous.

"Don't you think the Police are gonna find it a little suspicious that there is a man chasing down a man and a woman?" Baby said, turning her head a little.

"Thats why I sneak and go incognito when I have to. Do you think I'm just gonna chase them down and open a can of whoop ass on each of them in public?" I said, looking at Baby.

"I'm not forcing you... But what do you think Is gonna happen when you catch up to them? You think they are gonna answer to some random guy they saw earlier? And what are you gonna ask them?" She said, looking back at me with a slight frown.

"I don't fucking know!" I said as I turned around... What am I gonna ask them?

"Fuck..." I said, my brain completely fried from pretty much overthinking.

"Baby's right... I didn't even really want to go outside anyways." I heard a familiar, ghostly voice say to me.

"I mean... Well, Baby is always right. Why don't you just listen to her? She just wants to protect you from certain things." The Ghostly voice said, as I felt something grab my shoulder.

I walked off somewhere, hoping to find somewhere to go. I didn't pay attention to anyone staring at me, as I just kept my head down.

Soon I found myself in a backroom somewhere in the building, by myself ready to speak to this ghost.

(A/N:Backroom is the parts & services room from The FNAF2 section)

"Who are You? Seriously... Who the fuck are you?" I said, leaning against a wall before slowly sliding down and sitting on the floor.

It was silent, All I could was Freddy talking on the mic and the music playing around the building. This room was somewhat dusty, and seemed really unused.

"All of a sudden you don't want to talk..." I said, since I didn't hear the girl at all.

"Jeez... Give a girl sometime. Do you think this is easy?" The ghostly girl said, as I slowly saw an apparition appear in front of me.

I could feel myself get nervous... I'll admit, I've never Really liked Ghost... But sometimes I have to confront them... I guess that makes sense.

"Don't you know? I've told you before... We share the same body." She said, as she walked back and forth.

"What does that even mean? You act like I should know." I said, as the room suddenly felt cold.

"It's not that hard to understand... Let me explain it to you..." She said as she stopped.

"Since you Probably don't remember... You died last night." She said as she looked at me.

When she said that, it felt like a truck had just hit me. Like getting stabbed or something... Like... Dying.

"You died... But let's just say a certain someone came and revived you from your death. I'm pretty much the only thing keeping you alive." She said, smiling as she crossed her arms.

"Wait... You saved me?" I said as I was a little surprised when she said that.

"Yep... Now, start bowing down to me..." She said as she laughed a little.