A/N:Hurry up, a nightmare is waiting

(A/N:Don't own the picture)

"So... Mister Nilomaniac. Care to tell me a little bit of yourself?" LEFTE asked, placing her hand on the table as the cold, yet sweet sound of silence filled the void. But the void didn't really have silence... as a thunderstorm from outside the convention raged on.

Well, my name is Nilomaniac obviously. I have spent about three years on a certain website and a lot has changed since I started out. I've made about 7 books that are currently available, though I have made 2 other books that were deleted. One being my first ever book, that was about the Five Nights At Freddy's series; but the animatronics were humans. Yes, it's bad I know, but I miss it sometimes. The second one I deleted was the original sequel to my first Five Nights In Anime book, which did have the son of #~|€$-[€}^ERROR&/$- In it. I didn't really want the story since I had it feeling it wouldn't get anywhere and it would be a lot like the first one.

"I asked about you though, Monsieu- I mean, Mister Nilomaniac." LEFTE stated, clearing her throat as she placed her near her throat.

That is what I want to say.

"Okay... What about your hiatus? You have been gone for almost a year now and people are wondering where you have been... and according to my reports, this isn't your first hiatus." LEFTE questioned and informed, keeping her hand near her throat as she kept asking.

I wasn't really on hiatus. I was still active  behind the scenes, but I just wasn't doing that much for my books. I've procrastinated and I have taken my sweet ass time. But I mostly stopped working cause I had lost all motivation to do it. Barely anybody commented on my stories and I had a few votes on each chapter. I had honestly felt washed up and was bored. So I didn't really focus on writing that much and had just watched what people were doing with my stories from time to time. But I still worked on my chapters...

"But that still lea-" LEFTE started, but did not finish.

And I continued to work on my chapters... and when I was doing that... I realized something. Sitting there and not doing nothing wouldn't help me get motivated from people. People were also eager to see more chapters. I couldn't just sit there and make everyone look at unfinished books. I used to be so creative and eager and I just want to get that feeling back. I realized I was living in the past, trying to get the same people I always knew to notice my book. But I saw that new people were starting to show up and enjoy my books. They were the new people that I hung out with years ago, the new people that had supported me. And can you believe I'm an inspiration for people? It's crazy.

"It must be... but anyways, how do you feel about your first fnia book? Despite being your most popular book, you seem to hate it." LEFTE claimed, some of her words sounding weird, like she has an accent...

I don't hate it, but I don't believe it really deserves to be popular. I mean, I do enjoy having a lot of views, comments and votes for one of my first stories ever created, but the book is just a real mess. There's grammar errors everywhere, the story was ass, the smut was tame, my character was like a walking bag of bricks, the girls didn't really have any personality except for one shy girl, and I couldn't even work that around. The only thing it sorta benefited was establishing the Android stuff. Cause I still gotta whole lot of story that needs to tell the full origin of it all. Probably not in the fnia books but all my books.

"You have established yourself as a founding father for fnia books, that's what I think." LEFTE opinionated, thinking Nilomaniac has received a spot on there.

That's a clever joke. Trust me, I am far from being anywhere close to that. I can name a few people that have had a better fnia legacy then me. Some of them are still on here and you can read their books and you'll be blown away at how better they are. There is some authors I'd include, but sadly they have moved onto better things. Honestly, I miss all of them everyday.