Chapter 5-The better, the better

(A/N:Don't own the picture. I ain't gonna say anything since I don't want to spoil this chapter for you. There is gonna be new characters I'msorryihadtosayatleastonething)

(Mangle's P.O.V.)
I stood in front of the purple curtain... the one that was decorated with stars. I can't let my sister just take advantage of Andrew... I know I can take better care of Andrew! I've always wanted a family... I hope Andrew could help me make one...

(Imagination)

"I'm home Mangle." Andrew said, putting his coat down on the couch. I don't know why I say Andrew, he is My Husband after all.

"How was work, Honey?" I questioned, standing up from the couch and going over to my husband.

"It could've been better, but work is work." He said, giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Do you need anything? You look exhausted." I said, noticing how sweaty he was.

"Well, I was hoping to have you for dinner..." He said, pulling me close to me as he had his hands on my rear end.

"Andrew... The kids are gonna be here in an hour." I said, blushing as I looked at my husband.

"That's all the time we need." He said, placing his lips against me.

(A/N:I haven't written a lemon in almost two years.)

(Imagination Over)

"I'll do it..." I said, placing my hand on the cove's curtain.

(Andrew's P.O.V.)
I sat there with Foxy, smiling.

"It's pretty weird ain't it?" I said, blushing a bit as I had finished telling my joke.

"Aye lad, that be a good joke." Foxy said, still laughing at the joke.

"He said it! It was so random. I was like "what the fu-" I said, before something random happened...

"Get off of him Foxy!" A familiar voice said opening the curtain, wait... It's Mangle! What is she talking about?

"What?" Foxy said, looking dumbfounded at what Mangle said.

"Wait..." Mangle said, looking dumbfounded as well.

"What?" Foxy said again, now sounding confused.

"I thought you... Wait... What?" Mangle said, having a bright blush appear on her face. Is she embarrassed about something...?

"I've got to g-" Mangle said, turning around quickly.

"Not so fast bilge rat!" Foxy said, stopping Mangle from going anywhere.

Mangle turned around again, sighing as she sat down with us.

"Why ye be bargin' into thee cove like that?" Foxy said, having her hook close to Mangle. Is she threatening her own sister with her hook?

"I'm sorry Foxy! I thought you would've be-" Mangle said before getting shoved to the ground by her sister.

"Thought what, eh? Tell me ye scallywag!" Foxy said, on top of Mangle.

I mean... To be honest, this is pretty hot. But that's not what I want to see, and I don't want to see Foxy murder her own sister either.

"Get off me Foxy!" Mangle said, trying to fight back.