Chapter 2. Related

Chapter 2 - "Related"

??? POV:

I don't like it when my father invites me to his working place. All you see is naked women and big guys with guns in their hands.

I've learned to live with the fact that my father wouldn't stop doing these kind of stuff. Ever since I was 7 years old, he would be smoking with his and doing distasteful activities with his friends.

Today is gonna be different he said. Today was the day when I got to meet the girl I was gonna marry. Yes, it sounded like those fairy tails where the prince had to marry a specific princess. My life was so messed up that not even I owned it.

The only thing that was disturbing me was that I never met this woman. My old man says she's beautiful. He says that she has long, beautiful blonde hair. My perfect match. Apart from being a beautiful woman, she was daughter of a man called Mr.Morgan.

He ran a killing group, one of the biggest group to be exact. My father had problems with this man in the past. So for them to have peace, they decided for us to marry. I don't know why we they couldn't just signed a contract. But oh well, he's the boss anyways.

"There he is." Father said and his beard jiggled. "Mr.Morgan..." He went up to Mr.Morgan who was 6'0 feet tall. Pretty tall. My father offered him his hand to shake, and he took it.

"Mr.Roy, it's been awhile. I see you brought your son here." He looked at me up and down. As in examinating me.

Father coughed before introducing me. "Mr.Morgan, I want you to meet Peter. My son." He grinned and pushed me closer to him. I was shaking. This guy looked incredibly strong.

"Hello sir. It's an honor to meet you." I lied.

"Please, the honor is mine. My daughter is waiting for you at the second floor." He lifted his hand, signaling to the door.

Here goes nothing.

I nodded to him and excused myself.

As I left my father and Mr.Morgan, I could hear them talking about business. I sighed as I went to the door. When the door was open, two figures were standing in the way. A woman that looked like the description that my father made, and one of my friends called Douglas.

I felt relieved when I saw him. Seriously, being alone with a womam that I never knew was going to be pretty awkward.

"Oh hello Peter Roy!" He exclaimed in joy. He looked at the woman and she nodded. "Peter..." He continued. "This is Michelle. Mr.Morgan's oldest daughter."

"Greetings Peter." She simply said. It almost sounded as if she was trained to talk. Or an alien. I don't know but it was disturbing.

"Hello Michelle." I greeted back. I could tell my face was expressionless. And there it is, the awkward silence. I wonder what Michelle is thinking about. Douglas looked at both of us and noticed the awkward situation. He coughed and took my arm.

"It's been a long time my boy. Let us chat. Excuse us Miss Michelle." Douglas excused us and took me away gently. Michelle had a soft smile on her face. I took that as a sign that she was alright with being alone.

Being alone now would be amazing. Some time to think everything over. But sadly, this is my life. I am nothing more than a puppet. A puppet who is controlled by a man with dirty hands. And I, his son, cannot do anything about it. All I could do was follow as I was ordered to.

This sucks.

"Peter. I know th-..." Douglas was cut-off midsentence by me.

"It's okay. I know that this is for the good. There's no need to discuss this all over again." I said looking at the white wall on our sides.

Douglas sighed and leaned on the wall. Even he knew that I didn't wanted this.

Seriosusly, this was absurd. Stupid. Sad. Whatever you wanted to call it. I felt as useless as a white crayon. There was nothing that I or someone could do. All my thoughts was interrupted when I saw Douglas take out his hidden gun. My eyes were wide at the sudden act but he shushed me with his index finger.

Once again I couldn't do anything. Was he going to kill me? I was going to speak until I heard shouting from the third floor.

"Blue Core's here! Everybody move!"

'Blue core'. Isn't that another of father's enemy? This cannot be good.

Douglas took me by the hand and dragged me to the third floor. He tossed me a gun and kept aiming at his path. I really haven't hold a gun before. And I don't think I'm capable of killing someone. Not even a bug!
The bugs would be the ones killing me.

We ran to my father who was already with a gun with Mr.Morgan at his side. We were all lost, we had no idea what was happening. Whatever it was, it wasn't good. No shit Sherlock.
Gunshots were heard at the far back. Tons of men fell to the ground all bloody. Oh no.

I began to panic and tripped over some chairs. Stupid chair. I was about to get up but felt something in my forehead. A woman had a riffle aiming at me. My heart stopped beating for a moment, realizing that this was the end. My eyes went up to hers. She looked eager into killing me.

I never noticed that someone had pinned me down already. Her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail and her body was pretty curvy.

She eyed me and then signaled two men. The men nodded and kneeled in each side of me. Were they gonna take me? The two men grabbed me by my arms and I fought so they could somehow release me but failed. I'm so useless, my noodle arms were pretty useless.

"Take him to the van." The woman ordered. I shivered at her words. Her voice was actually pretty intimidating.  They were taking me away. And I, son of The Roy, couldn't do anything. He could've just trained me to defend myself. But no, he preferred to kill innocent people while I was there doing nothing but watch. All I wanted was to live a normal teenage life. Go to school, make some friends, visit places and the list goes on.

Time has passed real quickly. We were already at the first floor. All the gunshots had me deaf. My head started to ache badly. A black van was infront of us and the two men shoved me inside.

As my face made a really hard contact with the van, I groaned and stood into a sitting position, I caught a glance on a man. He had a white T-shirt, jeans and boots. His brown hair matched perfectly. But as I saw his expression, I noticed something. His eyes looked as if he was going to cry in any moment.  He was mad at me?

What have I done to you?

-------

Helloooooooo. Poor Peter. Anyone can relate to this poor child's life.

Don't forget to vote for this story!

Goodbye!💙
-Alondra Gabrielle