Chapter 9. Friends

Chapter 9. - "Friends"

Friends has the word ''end'' in it.

Coincidence?

----

Franco's POV:

"Stupid motherfucker, let me go if you know what's best for you!", I yelled at the dude named Douglas who was grabbing me forcefully by my arm, dragging me somewhere.

"Shut up if you know what's best for you." He said annoyed.

I felt mocked so I stepped on his foot, earning a growl from him. And a nasty punch was launched to my sexy face. Fuck.

I covered my face with both my hands and felt blood on it. Douglas turned to me and sighed. "Listen kid, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want to get this over with."

He apologized and I.. was confused. And irritated. He just punched me in the fucking face and he didn't mean it? Let me fuck you in your asshole and tell you I didn't meant-

"OW!" I whined in pain to the floor.  Seems like Douglas threw me to the floor in front of more assholes like him. The older asshole took a look from feet to head. I heard him chuckle and kneel beside me.

"Hello Franco. Been a long time."

My eyes started to feel heavy and eventually, I fell asleep.

~

Alexander, I hope he's okay.

...

Why is it so hot in here?

...

...

Alexand-

Water was splashed on my face. I woke up inmediately and tried to adjust my eyes. The place was dark, but it was obvious that there were people in the room. Their scent is so strong and disgusting that it's starting to hurt my nose. Alexander always told me how bad he wanted to kill this man, and here I was infront of him. Tied up to a chair hopeless. Oh how I wish I could stand up and punch him right in the face. All the pain that he has cause my friend, and me! They just fucking kidnapped me!

"You're awake." Said Mr. Roy placing down his teacup. "No shit." I replied. Some gave me a stare telling me to rethink my decisions. But it was too late. A punch was launched at my face. I smirked and looked up at him straight in the eye. "You punch like a cheerleader."

"Make all the jokes you want, Franco. It won't change the fact that I own your ass." Mr. Roy started to make his way out of the room. "H-hey, wait! What do you mean? Own?" He stopped his tracks and turned around to face me. A smirk was placed on his face. I knew something was up. "I wanted to make a deal. But you look so enthusiastic in helping out Alexander."

What the fuck was he talking about?, I thought. I stood in silence, waiting for him to talk about this deal. But he too stood in silence, he was waiting for me to respond. I sighed, "What do you want?"

He came closer to me. "Alexander. I want Alexander." I chuckled at his answer. "Oh sure, let me wrap Alexander in a gift box and I'll be right back." Another punch was launched at my face. "Oh come on! I'll never make it to the modeling contest if you keep destroying my pretty face!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hair forcefully. "Listen... there's a way for you to bring him to me."

"Uhm, well he does want to kill you. So I think the best plan is that you receive him with open arms and there you have him. Just make sure that he doesn't stab a knife in your stomach."

"Franco... " Mr. Roy warned me and I shut my mouth. "Thank you." He then proceeds in telling me his plan. 

And I... accepted. I hope Alexander forgives me one day. I hope he understands that I'm doing this because of my family. They need me. 

"I'm sorry Alexander." I whispered as I entered his house. 

"Hey Franco, gotta talk to you. I'm... sorry for acting like a jerk and all. I hope you forgive me." Alexander apologized while scratching the back of his head. He wasn't the type to apologize, but something triggered him to do so. 'It's okay.", was all I said.

I went to my room, locked the door and took my laptop out. "I'm sorry."

---------------

O M G SORRY GUYS FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. SORRY.

I wanted to make this chapter longer but too lazy to do so, so here's the shortest chapter of your life :'D

Take care my blue kittens!

-Alondra Gabrielle