Chapter 8. Captured

Chapter 8. "Captured"

??? POV:

I woke up by the sound of someone grunting. I hurried over where the sound was coming from and saw that Peter was been shoved inside a van. Blue Core huh? I haven't heard from them in awhile. Peter looked scared, as always. He kept staring at a man who stood still and firmly all the time. I tried to figure out who was the person and my heart stopped beating for a second.

Good to see you again... Alexander.

~

I walked to where the reunion was being held and took in what was infront of me. Men with blood splattered all over their body. Women crying over the dead ones. At the very back I could see an angry man. He was shouting very hateful comments while a woman tried to calm him down. But instead she earned a good slap from the man.

As I approached to them, I realized that the man was Mr.Morgan and his daughter. Michelle cupped her cheek and sobbed while Mr.Morgan shouted more shit.

"That's enough."My voice interrupted everyone from what they were doing and their attention were on me. "Michelle is not responsible for this of course. We should all calm down and talk this out."

Mr.Morgan's eye twitched and a vein hardened, letting me know that he is pretty mad. I'm the one who should be fuming mad, not him.

"Then what should we do then Mr.Roy? What's your plan?" He asked with a loud tone, clear as water. Of course not even I knew what we should do. What he doesn't know is that my son has been kidnapped by those fools. And they will pay for that.

I clenched my fists and looked down, "I don't know."

"You don't know."

The silence around us made the situation pretty awkward. I wasn't embarrassed at all. I shouldn't be. They're dead men if they dare to laugh.

"They have my son."I said softly and Mr.Morgan's eye widened. "What?"

"What? Can't hear what I said? They took my son and you're here complaining about some trash."

With that said, Mr.Morgan felt defeated and calmed down for a bit. Fighting here and now would be completely useless. "Michelle.. What happened?"

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and took in a deep breath. "Peter left with Douglas outside to have a conversation. We were all in the second floor. That's all I know." She sniffed and Mr.Morgan looked at her with a hurt face. He's such a dumbass for firing at her without even listening to her. Happens with a lot of people though.

"Christopher."

I cringed at the sound of my name. Especially coming out of him.

"What are we gonna do?"

I turned around and signaled my men to follow me. I started to walk away and asked,  "Where's Douglas?"

~

"Douglas.. Michelle told me that before you and Peter went off, you mentioned about having a conversation. May I know what exactly you were gonna talk about?" My leg crossed on top of the other one. Douglas' face looked pale, his face went up to me. Our presence was frightening him. Two of my men had riffles while I simply sipped from my green tea. Mm.. tea.

"Well.. Peter looked kinda off with the whole deal and I wanted him to take a deep breath outside. I swear there's nothing more to it."

I thought hard while looking at my tea. Douglas wouldn't lie, especially in a situation like this. But I believe him. There's just something that bugs me a lot. "Are you sure there's nothing more to it?"One of my men aimed the riffle in his face and Douglas' body started to shake.

"I swear! There's nothing more to it!"He started to sob. "I-I can help you find him! I'll do whatever you want!"Douglas shouted and my eyes lit up as a brilliant idea popped in my head.

"Okay, you'll look for him and bring him safe."I said standing up.

"R-Really? Wow s-sir thank you so much.."He sighed and I faced him. "But.. you will also have another task."

"I swear to do anything. What do you want me to do Mr.Roy?"

I looked out the window and a smirk was placed on my face.

"I want you to kill Alexander."

~

Franco's POV:

"You never told me about you killing his mother."

My question made him pause. He started to take in a really long and sharp breath. Alexander has done so many things, but I can't imagine him killing someone innocent just for fun. I know him better than anyone, he is not like that.

"Alexander."I called out to him and he still refused to answer. My patience started to get really low, but I had to stay calm and not blow up infront of him. It will only make things worst. I sighed and tried once again asking him. "Alexander, what was that about? What happened to Peter's mother?"

He stayed in silence and I looked away. "Fine, if you're gonna be like that then I might just as well leave you here." I started to walk away and heard Alexander telling me to stop. I turned around and he looked hurt. It hurt me even more by just seeing him like this, but my anger didn't let me handle the situation. "What?"I said sharply. He stayed in silence once again and I ran away from him. Away from the house. Away from the pain.

I got into my car, started to drive off and cry. The pain was too much. Why am I being dramatic you're might thinking. Alexander, he has been through a lot. And I know that. But that's not it. He's not just my friend. He's also my...

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a car driving at full speed, coming my way. The guy pulled out a gun and my eyes went wide. Oh no. I shouldn't have left Alexander's house..

I started to drive at full speed. Sweat began to drop from my face. My hands pressed on tightly on the wheel. I will not die today. I will not die by the hands of some idiot. But boy was I wrong.

He shot one of the car tires and my car went loose. It made like four spins and crashed onto a pole. My head hit the car window and it was bleeding bad. My eyes became blurry so I couldn't point out who was the person infront of me with the gun aimed at me.

"Franco Andino."Said the man while he bent down and grabbed onto my collar shirt. "You're coming with me." And that's when I blacked out.

_________

I am so sorry if I confuse you with the timeline. 

It'll make sense in the end. Also, I wanted to thank to the people who reads this and thinks it's a good book c:

It makes my tiny heart happy c:

Peace out!

ps: Sorry for taking so long to update.

-Alondra Gabrielle