Chapter t w e l v e

She couldn't be at home at the nighttime because it made her feel alone but at that time she was too young ,I was too young .
----------------—------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweat all over my body. I was dreaming about Haiden again. I tried to go to sleep again but, I couldn't. All I could think about was Haiden's still body and his cold hands. I can't believe I did that to him.

I woke up a few hours later at 6:30. I decided that I should take a shower since I sweated almost the whole night. After I got out, I decided to put on my black sweatpants, white T-shirt that says 'Nope!', and my converse. I quietly tip-toed downstairs, so I didn't wake my mom up and have to talk to her, only to find her sitting at the dinning table drinking coffee.

"Morning sweetie! Sleep well?"

"Yeah mom, I totally slept the whole night knowing that my boyfriend is in the hospital in a coma and it was all my fault."

"Could you please eat something before you drive to school?"

"Sure." I said as I grabbed a banana.

I was driving to school in my mom's car because I woke up late so I missed the bus, I also told Cam not to pick me up, and I was able to drive my mom's car because she started working from home on Mondays a couple of weeks ago.

By the time I got to school, I only had about ten minuets to get to first period because school started at 7:30. My first period of the day was History. When I walked.. through the hallway, I tried my best  to avoid people. I got to my locker without running into Cam or Alec. Sadly, first period was with Alec and we sat next to each other. The history teacher babbled on about essays and The Revolutionary War and so on. When he told us to finalize our notes or begin our essay. I pulled out my pair of earphones from backpack and listened to Twenty one pilots. As I zoned out to "Kitchen Sink" I felt a tap on my shoulder coming from the left of me. I knew who it was, I just didn't want to know. Alec. In sympathy for him, I turned my head, only to be saved by the bell. I hurried out the classroom as fast as my little legs could handle.

------------------SKIP TO LUNCH-----------------
I quickly ran to my locker before Alec got there, grabbed my lunch bag which consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich and an apple. I quickly walked to the courtyard and sat on a bench behind a tree. After I finished my sandwich, I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked around the tree, only for my eyes to meet with hazel brown orbs. It was Alec... Again.

"Hey Princess, long time no see!"

"What do you want?"

"I want to know what's up with you."

"Nothing."

"Oh come one, I know you, and I know it's not nothing. So, tell me what's really going on with you."

"Fine. Haiden and I got into a car accident, I was out for a few days and now Haiden's been in a coma for a little over three weeks, and it's all my fault."

"Ry babe, you can't blame yourself for something like this."

"But if I didn't want the stupid aux cord, he might be healthy."

"Have you told anyone about this?"

"No."

"Well maybe you should go to therapy."

"Alec just leave me alone, you can't go from not talking to me one day then think everything is all good the next!"

"No, I'm not going to leave you alone. I care about you a lot more than you think."

"You're not my boyfriend, you can't tell me what you think is best for me and make decisions for me."

"You're right, I'm not, so I will leave you alone."

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so we realized that we haven't been posting as much so we will try and make an update schedule. Also, we're thinking about maybe, huge MAYBE, starting a new book in the future. Anyway, do you think Haiden is gonna wake up? What do you think is going to happen to Ryan and Alec's relationship?

                                       Love N & K

P.S., sorry that this chapter is different, we had to write this on our phones/Ipad