Chapter 11

| Prince |

" Jennifer stop calling me ! " I yelled into the phone . I ended the call then got in my car and began driving to Renae's house . I pulled up into the driveway then parked , I hopped out then went up to the front door .

" Coming ! " Someone yelled from behind the door . I looked up and seen that the door swing open .

" Hello you must be Jacob . " A tall man spoke .

" Yes sir . " I smiled . We sook hands then we walked inside .

" Hey babe . " Renae smiled . " I see you met my dad . " She laughed

" Yeah . " I smiled . She grabbed my hand then we went up to her room . She shut the door and jumped on the bed .

" Why so happy ? " I asked as I laid next to her .

" Cause I get to see you . " She said as she got on top of me and kissed me passionately .

" Renae ! " Her mother called out .

" Coming ! " She yelled in between the kiss . She kissed me one more time then got up to go see what her mom wanted . I got up and seen her phone ringing . It was a text message .

From : James 😁

Last night was fun , we should do it again .

What the hell ! I put down her phone then grabbed my phone and went downstairs .

" Where you going ? " She asked as she walked up to me .

" I gotta go home . " I said

" Ok love you . " She smiled as she kissed me . I kissed her back then walked out to my car .

Sneak Peek Of What's About To Go Down Next Chapter !

Leeeexxxius