Chapter 12

| Renae |

" What the hell ! " I yelled as I threw my phone on the bed . Jacob has been very distant from me and I don't know why . James won't leave me the hell alone , he has been liking me for the longest !

From : James 😁

Renae .

To : James 😁

Leave me the hell alone !

I grabbed my bag and my keys then walked outside to my car . I soon pulled up to Jacob's house . I got the spare key and unlocked the door , I went up to his room .

" Why have you been so distant ? " I asked as I shut his door .

" Whose James ? " He whispered .

" A friend of mines why ? " I asked

" What did you guys do that was so fun ? " He asked

" The hell ? So you think I'm cheating on you ! " I snapped .

" I don't know maybe. " He said as he looked at his tv . I walked over to him and turned off the tv . " Can you a least look at me ! " I yelled .

" What ? " He asked as he looked at me .

" James and I didn't so anything , but hang out . " I said

" Hm whatever . " He said as he turned back on his tv . I grabbed my bag and walked out of his room and left out the door . " FUCK ! " I yelled as I slammed my hands on the wheel . I started my car and drove home .

~~

| Jacob |

I pulled up to Renae's house and parked . I got out and grabbed the flowers that I had got her . I knocked on the door and her mom let me in . I gave her a side hug then went upstairs to Renae's room.

" Get out . " She said as she laid in bed . I shut the door and walked over to her .

" Here . " I smiled as I handed her the roses . She took them and sat them on the bed . " Look baby I'm sorry , I was just upset. " I said

" You could of just asked me . " She whispered .

" I know and I'm sorry . " I said . She sat up and reached her arms out to me . I laughed and picked her up , I gave her a passionate kiss .

Weather Renae Knew Or Not Prince Was Cheating .....

Can Y'all Guess Who ?

Comment !

Leeexxxius