Chapter 19

| Renae |
Sometimes I just wanna kill him , he just ruined everything that happened between me and Craig . I got up and went downstairs only to see the gang , including Jacob and Tiffany .Just fucking great .

" Hi . " I said as I sat on the couch and began playing GTA 5 . They walked over and sat down , everyone was just looking at me or the tv as I began playing the game and doing missions . I paused the game and seen Tiffany staring at me. " What . " I snapped .

" Nothing . " She said as she looked away .

I laughed ." Why the hell are you doing that ? Acting all sweet and quiet ! Tiffany your nothing like that so don't act like that , speak what's on your mind and stop being a bitch . " I spat .

Stood up and walked over to me . "Fine ! Why can't you just forgive me already ! It's been months , I miss having my best friend ! I know I messed up but I'm asking for forgiveness ! Can't you see I'm fucking trying ! Now stop being a bitch and forgive me already." She screamed . I looked up at her and smiled .

"Come here bitch." I laughed as I hugged her . She hugged me back tight . " I love you Tiffany , girl you know that . " I smiled .

" I love you too . " She smiled as we sat down .

"Girls." Roc laughed .

"Oh shut up !" Nicole said as she looked up at him . He smiled and kissed her lightly . I smiled and caught Prince looking at me . Nice try your ass is not forgiven yet !

| Prince |
I can't stop thinking about Renae , does she not understand that I've changed ? Deep down inside I know she loves me , I'll do everything I can to show her that I do truly love and her .

A/N (I've been having cheer tryouts so sorry about it but tomorrow the last day ! Thanks )

• Leeeexxxius