Chapter 14

| Renae |

I haven't spoke to anyone really since last night , I just can't believe my own best friend did that to me , I mean I could care less about Jacob but my best friend that really hurt me . I got up and went into my bathroom to shower . I washed my hair and all that good stuff then got out .

" Hey you . " Prod said as he laid on my bed .

I screamed . " What the hell Prod ! " I said as I gripped my towel .

" Sorry , just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out . " He smiled .

" Sure let me get dressed . " I said as I walked into my closet to get my outfit . ( On The Side ! Black Outift )

" Alright I'm ready . " I said as I grabbed my phone . He smiled and we walked downstairs , I said bye to my parents then we walked outside to his car and hopped in .

" So were we going ? " I asked as he began driving .

" How about the Fair that's downtown . " He said .

" That's cool . " I said . Once we arrived to the fair , we went and got out tickets for the rides then began exploring the Fair like a bunch of little kids . The night had soon ended and we were on our way back to my house . We got out of his car and he walked me to the front door .

" Thanks for this big ass bear . " I laughed .

" Your welcome ,  did you have fun ? " He smiled .

" A lot , you really helped me clear my mind . " I smiled .

" Well goodnight Prod . " I smiled .

" Night Renae . " He smiled . I kissed his cheek and walked inside . I went up to my room and seen Tiffany . What now ?

" Why are you here ? " I asked as I shut my door .

" I wanted to talk . " She said .

" Ok , I'm listening . "  I said as I walked into the bathroom .

" What happened between me and Jacob was a huge mistake . " She said .

" But it happened , you don't get Tiffany do you ? " I laughed .

" Get what ? " She asked .

" How hurt I was to see my best friend having sex with my boyfriend , I was hurt that you did something to me like that . I don't know if we can ever come back best friends again . " I said .

" Why can't we just forget this never happened ! " She said .

" Because it did ! " I yelled . " You don't what it feels like . " I said .

" Renae -

" Just leave , I don't got time for you nor Jacob , go have fun . " I laughed as I walked back into the bathroom . I heard the door shut , I changed into my pajamas then began texting Prod .

| Prince |

I fucked up really bad , I fell empty without her but I guess that's what I get for being a asshole . I got on IG and seen pictures of her and Prod . She's moved on that quick ! I got up , grabbed my car keys then drove to her house . I pulled up in her driveway and rung the doorbell waiting for someone to answer .

" Oh look it's the boy that hurt my sister . " Serenity said .

" I need to talk to Renae . " I said .

" What makes you think that she wants to talk to you ? " She said .

" Can I just go talk to her . " I said .

" Whatever . " She said as she stepped aside and let me . I walked upstairs to Renae's room and knocked . She opened the door and I kissed her passionately , she pushed me off of her and slapped me .

" What the fuck ! " She yelled . " I'm not one of them people who can kiss and makeup , are stupid ? " She laughed .

" Renae , what happened was a mistake ! " I yelled .

" No , us dating was a mistake ! " She yelled .

" You don't mean that ." I said as I grabbed her hands .

" Don't fucking touch me ! How about you just stay the hell out of my life ! " She yelled .

" Renae -

" Leave ! " She screamed as tears ran down her cheeks . I kissed her cheek and walked downstairs then left . I've fucked up .

| Renae |

He must be out of his damn mind ! I crawled into bed and cried myself asleep .

~~

I curled my hair then got dressed . I'm about go out for lunch with Prod , I mean there's nothing go on with us just  hanging out . ( Outfit On The Side ! Blue Outfit  ) Once I was dressed , I grabbed my phone then headed outside , I got in Prod's car and he drove off to IHOP !

Listen To Song On The Side !

- Leeeeeeexxxxius