Chapter 18

| Renae |
" Are you guys ready yet ? " My mom yelled from downstairs . Today's Easter and where going to church then my grandmas house like we do every year .

" Almost ! " I yelled as I curled my hair . I finished my hair then grabbed my purse and headed downstairs . I had on a white dress with blue roses on it and some blue wedges .

" You look nice . " My mother smiled .

" Thank you . " I smiled as we headed out to the car . Me and Serenity got in the back and then we were off to church , this is like the hometown church everyone goes here mostly all our friends which is good , before I knew it we were at the church . Once my dad parked we got out and headed inside .

" Hey Renae . " The pastor smiled .

" Hello Paster Mark . " I smiled as we hugged .

" Haven't seen you at bible study on Monday or Wednesday . " He said .

" I've just been really busy with volleyball and things like that school wise . " I smiled .

" That's good now I was wondering if you could sing for us today , your mom is always talking about how well you can sing . " I chuckled .

I was kinds scared . I just really sing for fun . " Um sure why not ." I said .

" Great . Well Happy Easter . " He said as he walked off . I smiled and began to turn around until I bumped into someone .

" Really - oh it's just you Jacob . " I said .

" Hey Renae . " He smiled .

" What do you want ? You have already ruined things . " I spat .

"Look I'm sorry . " He said .

" Jacob sorry can't fix anything . " I said as I walked over to my mom and dad . Church was about to start with the choir and Pastor Mark wanted me to sing to start off the church service and let me tell you I was sweating bullets .

" Hello everyone , welcome . Now do we have any new members ? " Paster Mark asked . About 4 different families stood up and people began clapping . " That's wonderful how ably y'all come up here and we will began praying . After the pray ended it was my time to sing .

" Now a dear friend of mines has said her daughter can sing so today were gonna hear her sing "Amazing Grace" . Give it up for Renae . " He smiled as he pointed to me . My mom stood up and hug me right before I went up , a lot of people started clapping the last time I singed in the church was when I was like 10 ! I got up and walked up to the Paster . He handed me the Mic and went to sit next to his wife .

" How's everyone doing ? I haven't been up here in a while . But today I'll be singing "Amazing Grace." I said as the music began .

🎵" Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed."🎵

Once the song ended a bunch of people stood up and clapped . I smiled as Pastor Mark walked up to me . " Thank you . " I smiled as I handed him the mic .

" Thank you for that wonderful song Renae . " He said as he hugged me , I smiled and sat back down .

~~~

Once church ended a bunch of people headed to my grandmas house , she invites a lot of people and they all just cook a huge feast . Once we arrived to my grandmas house , I gave her a huge hug then went to help the kids began dying eggs .

Happy Easter ! 🐣🐰
- Leeeexxxius