Chapter 15- Final Battle

(A/N: This is the final chapter. Thank you to those who have stuck with me since day1. Thank you for 10k+ reads and I hope you have a satisfied ending. Thanks -BunnyHopps15).

Harry's pov

The ground shook as the doors of the Great Hall blasted open with much force.

Overhead dementors flew in giving a chilling and sad environment. Before I could even point my wand towards the ceiling, many patronuses flew out of wands all over the hall. From weak wisps, to powerful animals, they were everywhere locking the dementors in a circular cage-like prison.

The dementors were sent as a distraction, as a pawn

The dementors were sent as a distraction, as a pawn. We didn't realise the hand of a giant was reaching in till a screams were heard as it grabbed a handful of people. It dragged some outside.

I was first to react. I ran towards the door with Ron on my right and Hermione on my left. Draco joined taking Ron's right. People started to join my flanks and I lead a charge outside to the front lawn of Hogwarts, into the heart of the battle. The professors had joined us and so had Professor Di Angelo's other world friends and creatures.

There were flying horses with Demi God's with swords on top battling dragons. They slashed at the eyes, blinding it. The horses would try and get as close as they could without being engulfed in the flames of the angry dragons.

 The horses would try and get as close as they could without being engulfed in the flames of the angry dragons

Blood was gushing out of its eyes and fell to the ground with a flame-filled roar in pain. The dragons had been eliminated out of the equation which made the battle much easier.

Hermione was fighting a death eater. I was frozen is my spot. There was so much death and destruction everywhere.

I cast a body-binding curse on the death eater, helping Hermione, then moved on swiftly.

Hell hounds pelted forward and jumped right over the wizards, and landed on the enemies, either ripping they're throats or snapping their necks with their racket sized paws.

They took out the second line of defence. However, there were still hundreds of death eaters protecting Voldemort.

I lead a group of about one hundred students through the fight and deeper. If we could work our way in and fight out, it would help us and drop the defence of Voldemort's side.

I threw spells left right and centre at death eaters who tried to battle us. My team started to drop off to fight the death eaters I had left behind.

"Harry! Look!" Ron pointed upwards.

I looked up and saw the whole cause of this war. Voldemort sat on a throne watching the fight like it was a game. The throne was floating 100 feet above us.

He laughed and clapped when a death eater had killed people on our side and roared in anger when we took out one of his.

The battle field was become more spacious, meaning that people were being killed. We had more fighters and animals on our side. We had effective taken out more that three quarters on the death eaters.

More people from the ministry had started to arrive. Even the Minster was fighting along side Dumbledore and the teachers.

Most of them lay dead or bound by rope on the green pastures. The majority of the ground had been burnt by many dragon fire strikes or fire spells. There was also many huge ditches that had been created buy the giant, who initiated the fight, hitting the ground with his club.

Fortunately, the giant was dead, as was the dragon and the death eaters were trapped. There seemed to be no casualties on our side. Although, I didn't want to speak too soon.

Voldemort had not descended from his throne or acted yet.

I looked up again. Heavy rain had started to pour as the weather at Hogwarts reflected how the school was generally feeling. Something bad was coming. You could tell.

"Monsters, kill, kill, kill". Voldemort hissed from his throne, petting Nagini on his lap.

Nico's pov

The voice of the Dark Lord, Tom Riddle, was heard by everyone battling on Hogwarts grounds.

Monsters from the likes of the Minotaur to Acromantulas emerged from outside the forest. In the midst of them, where the monsters parted like the red sea, walked the evil greek goddess, Gaia.

Gaia brought a storm. Lightning stuck those she pointed at, rain clouds followed people personally and she spilt the ground open. It went all the was down to Tartarus. A fiery pit was a the bottom instantly incinerating anything that fell in.

People used that to our advantage. We started pushing the alive or dead bodies of the death eaters, dragons and the one giant in.

All the Demi Gods ran towards Gaia making sure we were far from the edge and wouldn't get pushed in.

Percy flew down on Pegasus and led us towards her. She had made herself float on a piece of land and Voldemort and come down from the throne next to her.

Before she could open her mouth of give a speech as she usually did. We threw everything we had at them.

Percy conjured an earthquake shaking the ground, making the gaping chasm in the ground widened. Leo was here and he engulfed both of them in flames. I brought my skeleton soldiers from the ground and made them fight inside the ball of fire, surrounded by water made by Percy.

Wizards had made a crowded around the big fiery watery ball and shot spells into it. Hazel took the mist created from the earlier storm and manipulated it info a ball around the fire and the water one. Then she solidified it making it impossible to see in or out.

Annabeth threw dagger after dagger into the ball. It started to get smaller and smaller crushing the evil inside. They must've died from drowning, burning or the thousands of death spells and daggers sent in.

As soon as we couldn't hold it anymore, the ball disappeared. Wet ash dropped to the floor. Someone zapped it with their wand for good measure.

They were dead.

Both of them.

The Dark Lord and Gaia.

-----

VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY

(not edited)