Hi everyone

Jacqsrocks and I are writing a story currently called The Aderubanians and it's on my account. We'd really appreciate it if you could read and comment on it with constructive criticism and tell us what you think. I know it may not be the style of book you may read but if you know anyone that does please pass it on.
Chapter 2 is about to be posted and Chapter 3 will be posted some time next week. It has 2000+ words per chapter and is much more grammatically correct than this book.

Here's a snippet from chapter 1
———

"What's happening?"

"Why does it feel cold all of a sudden?"

"Do you thi- Are we in a horror movie?"

At this point, the only matters at hand were the ground shaking slightly and the lights fading while a cold breeze rushed through their feeble bodies.

Faye stood up and walked over to the light switch. By the time she got there, the lights were no longer present. "Cheap lights." She muttered, breathing deeply. "Okay, it's okay. They're only lights. Anyone afraid of the dark?"

"Not me." Bob's voice squeaked.

"I'm okay." Christoph's voice said calmly. "That's weird, the ground stopped shaking."

"No, what's weird is that the ground was shaking when there are no records of earthquakes here."

"We-" A chorus of cries cut Christoph off, leaving everyone terrified.Christoph held his hands over his head in a very protective manor.

——

Also should i write an epilogue or another fanfic? What do you think?

Thanks BunnyHopps15