Friday - The Night Shift

Mike let out a scream of laughter as he tore down the hall, lucky for him Scott happened to be there at the time.

"Why are you hiding behind me? Oh no, what did you do?"

"MIIIIIIKKEEE!!!!!!" You storm down the hallway, dripping trails of paint behind you, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"Hey, no need to be so violet." He says, biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing uncontrollably, but failing horribly at your infuriated expression. You let out a yell throwing yourself at the man and Scott moves out of the way to allow you through.

"AAAAAGHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The fight stops at Scott's horrified yell, "STOP! YOU'RE GETTING PAINT EVERYWHERE!!"

Both of you stand up, now both covered in purple paint from the store room.

"AGH! WHAT-WHAT, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! WE DON'T HAVE SHOWERS OR SPARE UNIFORMS OR, OR--wait, okay listen up." Scott says rubbing his temples in stress, "Okay, y/n lives just down the road so you're BOTH going to RUN down there, clean up, and be back in EXACTLY ONE HOUR. GOT IT??"

You and Mike both nod, both knowing better than to argue with Scott in this state.

"Okay good, NOW GO! ONE HOUR STARTS NOW!"

Both of you dart out of the pizzeria, breaking out into laughter as soon as you exit through the front doors and continuing like that while running home. Thinking about how absurd you must look only brings forth more laughter.

•••

"MIKE! Is your uniform in here?!" You yell across the house. Thankfully your parents hadn't been home and so you'd used the spare key to get in.

"YEAH!" He calls from upstairs, "IT'S IN THERE!" With his confirmation, you start the washing machine and ascend the stairs to check on Mike.

"Hey, you okay in there Mike?" You question knocking on the door to the room he's currently changing in.

"Yeah, you were right. You're dad's old clothes aren't too big." He opens the door and you have to hold in your laughter, "Might be a little snug though." The shirt clings to his chest exposing the bottom half of his stomach.

"I look ridiculous." He grumbles.

"Oh, no, you don't look ridiculous," You say offering a small smile, then you look down nervously biting your lip, "actually you look.. kinda hot.."

His mouth drops open as he blushes a little, "Wh-"

"PHYSCE!" You yell, falling and rolling around on the floor with laughter, "Oh my lord you look you should've seen your FACE!"

Mike smiles, relieved you hadn't been serious, "Yeah at least my face doesn't look like YOURS!"

You turn to smile back at him confidently, "Care to take this argument to the playstation?"

•••

"AGH NO!" You yell as Mike gives a triumphant yelp.

"YES I WON!" He cries punching the air.

"Mike, it's a cooperative two-player game." You sigh gesturing to the screen, "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO DROP ME INTO THE... I don't know, mucky water?" You explain in exasperation.

"Pfft, well I still have more science points than you." He argues mockingly.

"Yeah well, GLaDOS sucks. So it doesn't count." You reply steering your orange robotic character to the exit chutes.