(A/N)

Hey there!

I got the idea of starting a Kuroko no Basket one shot book a while ago, so I decided to open the requests now!

You can request whenever you want (only not if I notify you about that). I only wanted to write a few things here that are important if you want to request a one shot or a story with two or more chapters.

First of all, please don't request lemons. I suck at writing them and so yeah. 😂 It's okay if it contains kissing scenes, make out sessions and groping though (for example in scenes where the Reader gets molested or whatever).

Please also keep in mind that this book is a reader insert, meaning that I won't write any one shots about character x character pairings.

You can also request a story that doesn't contain only one character. The maximum number of characters is not given, but just keep it real so that I can still write something logical.

And...
You can also request scenarios or 'What if's'. The number of characters you can choose there isn't defined either.

If you want to request, please think about if you want me to write anything or if you have a specific kind of theme. Like, you can of course choose if it should be for example fluff or angst, but you can also tell me if you for example want the story to be located at a place of your wish or if it should have a certain plot.

It doesn't matter to me if you request here, on other chapters or in a private message. As long as I get the requests, I'll do my best to write a good story for you.

Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks for reading and feel free to request from now on! 😊

I would be glad to satisfy your wishes. ❤

-Jü 🏀