『 Mess - Aomine Daiki 』

I'm so so sorry for the long wait, but here you go WistiAnime ! 💙

(Aomine Daiki x reader)

Those might help you:

↠ (e/c) = eye color
↠ (F/n) = First name
(f/c) = favorite color (except for blue if possible lol)

"This man really can't get rid of his habit of showing up late everywhere, can he?", you mumble to yourself in annoyance after having checked the time on your phone for the maybe fiftieth time. He's at least half an hour late and there is no sign of him.

Daiki loves lazing around and sleeping more than anything. You sometimes get the impression that he loves his bed more than he loves you.

Yes, you got that right.
This sleepyhead has been your boyfriend for over four years. Needless to say, you two didn't hit it off right away when you first met because it was a really bad timing. Daiki had ran into you who had overslept a job interview and was in a really bad mood. He was too deepened in his porn magazine too even notice you running in front of him in a rush.

Well, maybe he also didn't notice you back then because he is just too damn tall. You are nothing compared to his 6' 4" feet of height. When it came to a discussion of who was guilty of this accident, he even called you a dwarf. He had all the right to do so, though. You looked and still look like a little kid next to him.

But guess what happened after you two ran against each other and made everything much worse? You spilled your coffee all over your important documents and his shitty magazine. Pretty cliché, isn't it?

What really took the cake was him getting angry at you because his magazine was buggered up. Instead of apologizing, this guy almost started yelling at you on a crowded pavement!

He came to the realization that he wasn't nearly as dicked as you with his little loss when you started bawling like a little kid because both your documents and your attire you had put everything into in such a hurry were ruined.

So when people started looking at you two and giving Daiki weird looks for making a young and helpless lady cry, he decided to drag you to a less crowded place and make up for what he did.

He called the workplace where you would have had your interview and told them an invented story he made up in a matter of a few seconds. It consisted of how his cousin's sheepdog attacked you and you were taken to a checkup where the doctors made sure if everything was okay with you because Daiki wasn't sure about the last time his cousin took his dog to the veterinary for a shot.

Crazy story, right?
Long story short, he ended up organizing a new appointment with the employer, purchased you a new outfit and even a new coffee (even if he whined during and after doing so because the money he spent were the last yen of his monthly pay).

You decided to do him something good too, so you got him a new magazine. He was really thankful since he didn't have enough money to afford a new one and you two separated after exchanging numbers.

Daiki was the one who offered to exchange numbers with the excuse that you should contact him if the employer was to say anything negative about your missed interview. He told you that he was doing an apprenticeship as a policeman and could pay the CEO a visit with a 'borrowed' gun.

You, having liked his humour and his succeeded attempt of having made you laugh in such a situation, accepted and told him to contact you if he needed advice of a policeman with many years of experience who happened to be one of your relatives.