『 Little secrets - Midorima Shintarō 』

Hey! My first One Shot is dedicated to Fujoshi_Kina who requested a short story with our adorable Tsundere. Enjoy! 💚

【 Midorima Shintarō x Fujoshi!Reader 】

Those might help you:
(e/c) = eye colour
↠ (f/d) = favourite drink
↠ (f/m) = favourite music
↠ (f/c) = favourite colour
↠ (h/c) = hair colour
↠ (l/n) = last name
↠ (f/n) = first name

The bell of dismissal finally rings after what felt to you like an eternity. Your (e/c) eyes you had closed for a little nap flutter open and you grin, looking forward to continue reading the doujinshi you had recently bought. You had to stop at the scene where it was starting to get really interesting.

Your inner self begins to die because a volcano of blood was emitting from your nose at the thought of how the story was going to continue. You thought that your passion was kind of embarrassing and you didn't show off that you adored manga that deal with boys' love and suggestive themes because your class- and schoolmates would make fun of you.

You are new at the high school called Shūtoku, being a first year. The school is average, the teachers don't expect too much, but the attitudes of the students are kind of... odd. Maybe you just think that way because you never befriended anyone? Only looking at them tells you that most of them aren't even worth being befriended with though.

So you have always been keeping your 'little secret' to yourself and since you always hang out on your own anyway, it wasn't really a problem.

A blush of excitement creeps onto your cheeks while you pack up your things hastily and you rush out of your classroom to exit the school building. You liked to spend lunch break next to the vending machine, leaning your back against the cold wall of the school building and reading your doujinshi while sipping on (f/d) and listening to (f/m).

Arriving at the said spot and finding it empty as always, you set down your (f/c) school bag after taking out a few coins from it and you go to the vending machine. You press the button of (f/d) after putting the coins in and take out your drink satisfiedly after watching and hearing it drop. You remove the straw that is attached to the package and insert it in the hole. Your facial expression changed into an even happier one when you start sipping on your drink.

You sit down on the ground, rummaging in your bag shortly and fishing out your beloved book, along with your phone and earphones. You put the earplugs in your ears and open a random playlist that you think would fit to the romantic story you are about to continue reading.

You chuckle devilishly, excited and happy to finally be able to continue reading the doujinshi. Opening the page you had stopped at earlier, you continue reading and drift off into your fictional world, squealing sometimes and finding yourself blushing at the events that occur in the story. You were so embarrassed sometimes that you even felt steam coming out of your ears.

"Eww. Why would anyone read a book during lunch break?", a high pitched voice sounds, but you don't hear it due to being too deepened in your fictional world. Well, this is interrupted when the earplugs are removed from your ears rather harshly, making you finally notice the group of girls that has gathered around you.

There are five of them. All of them look older than you, you assume that they are the second years everyone has been talking about lately. Their faces are full of makeup and they don't seem to be able to put on their school uniform properly - judging from how short they are wearing their skirts and how they left a few buttons of their top unbuttoned.