『 Trust - Himuro Tatsuya 』

Hey guys. WistiAnime requested a Himuro x reader many weeks ago and I just got the time to write this one. I hope that it is worth having waited for 💘

By the way, this one shot is angsty too.

(Himuro Tatsuya x reader)

Those might help you:

↠ (f/n) = first name
↠ (f/c) = favourite country (except Japan lol)
↠ (e/c) = eye colour

You throw your phone on the king sized bed angrily after ending the which felt like one hundredth unanswered call.

It is already midnight and you are starting to boil slowly but steadily. It already happened multiple times that your boyfriend came home late. Not only that, he always goes to bed without saying anything because he is too exhausted every time. He is mostly in a bad mood and not even able to give you a kiss on the cheek or ask what you did after school.

But you sense that Tatsuya is hiding something. You go to Yōsen like him too and it can't be possible to practice that long. Like, school ends at about 5 pm every day and one can't just tell you that he practices till 9 or 10 pm.

You are not dumb to not see through the lies of his teammates too. Every time you ask them they would answer that practice is really important for him since he is the captain. It is his last year of high school and you tolerate that he loves basketball. You respect that it is his passion and you admire him for having something he pours all of his energy and strength in, especially after he reconciled with Taiga.

But this has gone too far now.
You two have been dating for over 1 year now and his passion is destroying your relationship. He is obsessed with this sport. Too blind to see that he is hurting you every time he comes home late. You are asleep on most of the days, but notice when he comes home. And this is never earlier than 6 pm.

How many times did you have to throw the food away you had made with the hope of him coming home early for even one day?
How many times did you knock on the door of your best friend to stay over for the night because being alone scares you?

You love Tatsuya with all your heart. You fell in love with him the day you two talked for the first time. You heard and felt the gentleness and kindness he had and it made your heart flutter.

Every time he used to hug you from behind, put letters in your locker or in your bag, held your hand gently when you were out, and most of it all, smiled at you during his matches, made you fall for him even harder.

But now?
When you wake up in the morning, he isn't even laying next to you. He is either laying on the couch (which he apologizes with that he fell asleep on it) or already on his way to school.

Okay, sometimes your lessons don't fit and so your school starts later or earlier on a few days, but why isn't he even bothering to take his girlfriend to school anymore?

"(F/n)-chan", your best friend says as she adjusted the place where you would sleep today. Your eyes are already red and puffy and you look at her worried face.

"Could it be that... Himuro-kun is... cheating on you?", she asks carefully and you look at her blankly, stopping breathing for a while. "Don't get me wrong, (f/n)-chan. I'm not telling you that he is definitely meeting another girl, but-", she continues but you cut her off with raising your hand and plopping down on the bed. "I understood."

"I'm back, (F/n)- (F/n)?", you hear the voice that sounded like music to your ears when he was the old Tatsuya. Not the one he is now, with his eyes only seeing basketball and nothing else. You wipe your (e/c) eyes so that you can look at him again because your sight was blurry again.