『 Cringy - Chihiro Mayuzumi 』

So -unintended requested this one a century ago and I just got to write this one because - don't kill me - I haven't even seen Mayuzumi in the anime 😭 That's why this one is probably crap. Sorry if he's too OOC, I tried my best researching about his character.

(Chihiro Mayuzumi x reader)

Those might help you:
↠ (f/c) = favourite colour
(h/c) = hair colour
(L/n) = Last name

An irk mark appears on your temple at the scene you are currently reading. 'Why am I even reading this nonsense?', you ask yourself in your thoughts as you flip to the next page while walking to the rooftop of Rakuzan High School.

It's lunch break and you have forgotten your money once again. Your hunger wouldn't let you alone and your stomach has already started complaining, and that not really soundless. So you decided to sit at the rooftop where you can be alone and read one of your beloved light novels.

Your (f/c) school bag hangs loosely on your arm and your (h/c) is tied up in a strict bun. You hate them, they always cause your scalp to ache, but your mother forces you to wear your hair in a bun because it 'makes you look smarter'. You don't think the same at all, but you just agree because your mother can become gruesome once it comes to discussions. Your mother would make your head ache even more than the bun does, so you just decide to go with it.

Your school life at Rakuzan is really hard and you are sure that it'll forever be the toughest 3 years in your life. Well, you only have half a year left now, but there are still your final exams. You aren't dumb, that's for sure since you made it to this school and didn't flunk out of school during those two and a half years, but it's really difficult to keep up with all the stuff.

Since your oh so great friend called Akashi Seijūrō is too busy himself to at least help you a little bit, you can't find anyone else to study with. You are a quiet person who doesn't like approaching other people. Akashi had suggested that you could talk to one of his teammates, but there is no way in hell you will ask one of those giants you know almost nothing about.

You remove the novel from your face to jolt up at a male calmly sitting at the rooftop. He has medium-length gray hair and is holding a book in his hands as well. You raise your eyebrow as you try to figure out the title of the book since his hand is covering more than half of it.

"Stop staring", you hear the guy snap and you wince as you see him looking at you with his blank, dark eyes. You almost feel a shiver running down your spine, but you form a small smile on your lips. "Sorry...", you mumble, your smile fading as the boy turns his attention to the book again.

'Who is he? Have I ever seen him?', you ask yourself, creeped out by the fact that you feel like you met him for the first time. You don't pay attention to the other students and don't give a damn about them, but you are sure that you definitely would have seen such a handsome creature. Because you have to be honest, his features are absolutely breathtaking and-

"Do you want to spend your lunch break staring at me?" Damn, you were so deepened in thoughts that you didn't notice you were staring again. "Sorry. I was just thinking that I've finally met someone who is interested in light novels as well", you blurt out, maintaining a serious expression.

He raises his brow at your reply before shrugging slightly. Wow, he seems to be absolutely loving to communicate. Not that you are any different than him. "Can I sit next to you?", you ask out of respect and turn your question into reality when you don't receive an answer. You set your bag aside and scoot a little bit away from the stranger because you don't want to be too awkward. You take your book and continue reading it.