『 Math puns - Izuki Shun 』

This one was requested by Cherry_Neko 💘 Please enjoy it! ☺

【 Izuki Shun x reader 】

Those might help you:

(l/n) = last name

(f/f) = favourite flavour

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c) = hair colour

You are close to crying. If it wasn't for the other students who are learning like you, you would have started sobbing like a little child a long while ago. You are currently sitting in the school's library during lunch break and trying to clear your head to force some math into it. You don't hate the subject and don't love it either (I just made it neutral), but you are definitely screwed this time because you don't even know what the main subject of the upcoming examination will be.

You had missed too many lessons lately- well, skipped them because you didn't think about the consequences - and neither your teacher is friendly enough to repeat the whole stuff, nor your classmates are helpful enough to explain it to you.

Sure, you have friends, but you aren't really that kind of person who approaches somebody just to get help. You rather solve it on your own and sulk till you die if you fail at it. The latter is what happens rather often.

But what is stressing you the most is that this examination is really important. You just need to get a high score. You aren't someone whose life is destroyed if they get a really low score once or twice, but it has already happened before. And needless to say, your other grades aren't the cream of the crop either.

Your parents already told you to work harder since you are in your second year of high school, but how would people who didn't even finish high school and barely found a job understand the situation you are in? (Please just assume your parents didn't go to college etc. if they did)

You are close to slamming your head against the desk, but you sense someone standing behind you. That's why you turn around and you gasp when you see your knight in shining armor - the dorky basketball player who is obsessed with puns.

Yeah, Izuki Shun who is your classmate and a genius in the subject you are currently having trouble with. You can't help but feel a little flustered whenever he is around you since he is pretty handsome. The girls in your grade talk about him pretty often and you can't blame them for that, but each of them who gets the chance of getting to know him runs away when she sees his joke book.

You never really understood why since you think that puns are pretty cool. Izuki often comes up with his jokes and either makes you laugh or smile. Well, it even happened once that you and him laughed so hard that you both were sent outside to calm down. It took you two about 15 minutes to stop laughing - it was painful since your stomach hurt a lot, but it was definitely worth it. Boy, you thought you were getting a six-pack in a couple of minutes during probably the most funny moment of your life!

"Hey, (L/n)-chan! Haven't seen you in a while", he states cheerfully and you laugh nervously. "Hi, Izuki-kun. Yes, indeed", you reply and the ravenette takes the seat next to you to examine your face.

Fuck, this is embarrassing.
Had you accidentally left a crumble of the (f/f) cake you just ate on your cheek? Did you paint your face with your pencil? Or do you just look miserable?