Chapter Ten

Wooody McClain

Me and Kai had pulled up to Algee's house. Yes, I decided to give her a ride since I was going to pas her house anyway.... yes Bryshere knows. Now can we get to the story ?

Alright we had pulled up blah blah blah and as soon as we got in everybody was there. It was so awkward and I just had to break the silence cause it was killing my sexy ass.

"Alright this quiet shit it blowing mines" I said putting my hand on my waist.

"Ion even know what's going on" Keith said shrugging.

"Of course you don't" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"There's nothing to say" Kanani said shrugging her shoulders.

"Keith, do you like Kailani ?" Algee asked. It went quiet, not this bullshit again.

"...I mean.... yeah" Keith said.

"Alright... Luke, do you like Kailani ?" Algee asked. I hope he not tryna start shit.

"....yeah" Luke had said. You should have saw the look on Keith's face 😂. He look like he was constipated. I started laughing and that's when everybody just stopped and looked at me.

I stopped laughing and cleared my throat. I don't understand why my laughing had to stop them from talking like sha-bye.

"Anyway, Kanani do you like anybody ?" Algee asked. I thought Elijah was the therapist of the group ?

"Actually I do but.." she said but I had cut her off.

"But what"

"If you would have let me FINISH" she said rolling her eyes like I won't slap them out of her head.

"Finish then" I said deciding to be nice.

"I'm stuck between the two"

"What made you like Luke ?" Bryshere asked. I ain't even know that he was here.

"I've had a tiny crush on Luke but that's when... the thing happen" Kanani said looking down at her Rihanna x Puma Slippers. Shit, if I was a girl I would have copped those sexy jawns.

"What thing ?" Keith asked. He over here acting like Bryshere ole lost ass. I wouldn't be surprised if they switched roles.

"Just tell him" Algee said.

"That's right" I said hyping it up making him glare at me. He need to stop because his short ass don't hurt nobody.

"Um, I had went over to Kai's house and I had um.. kissed her" Luke said clearing his throat. It went quiet for a moment before Keith started speaking.

"I mean you knew I liked Kai, but I can't stop you from how you're feelings... It's you're feelings. I don't like that the fact that you kissed her, it's whatever though. I should of made my move" Keith said doing his hand gestures.

"That's good"

"But.... if y'all two were to go out then that would be a big problem" Keith continued.

"Why ?" Yazz asked. His trouble making worm head ass.

"I'm still tryna make my move, regardless of what happened between the two at her house. That's still not gonna stop me. As long as they didn't do the do then Imma make my move. I didn't call dibs because that's childish and she's human .. but I did say I want my chance" Keith said.

"So what do you say Kai" Algee asked. I knew this was too much pressure for her considering that she's lowkey emotional and she likes the both of them.