Chapter Twenty

I'm boutta tell y'all what's gone happen at the end of the chapter: KAILANI GONE GET SOMEEEEEE !!!!! But y'all just can't known from who 🤷🏾‍♀️😂.

Let's get this shit going ya hurd.(Warning⚠️; this shit long y'all)
____________________________

Kailani Savan

4 Days Later: The Day Of Algee's Party

"KNOCK KNOCK NIGGA I'M HERE" I yelled walking inside of Algee's house. I locked the door behind me, it was too quiet up in here.

"Algee.... Algeee where ya at ?" I yells throughout the house. I heard moans coming from upstairs. Either he watching porn or.... I hope he watching porn.

I walked up the steps and towards his room.

"I hope you not being nasty cau- OH SHIT ALGEE YOU BETTER GET IT" I said once I walked inside his room, he was fucking some shawty and my son was getting it.

"YOU BETTER GET THAT"I said smiling while doing the 'Peter Piper' Dance as they jumped up. The girl fell out the bed and tried to throw her clothes on. She tried to run out but I had blocked her.

"What'chu running for ? I ain't mean to interrupt y'all" I said laughing.

"Kai, get out" Algee said getting out the bed not covering himself up. His shit big, lemme get outta here.

I was so in a daze until he threw a pillow at me.

"My bad y'all" I said laughing while walking out . I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Soon I heard them come downstairs. I looked up smiling.

"Later Algee, Later Kailani" the girl said kissing Algee cheek and waving to me.

"Later girl" I said waving back. Soon I heard the door close and I looked at Algee smiling.

"What?" He asked scratching his neck.

"Number one that's why you wasn't answering ya phone. Number two YOU GOT PUSSY and number three ya dick big" I said laughing.

"Um thank you and yeahhhh" he said nervously.

"You was deep in them guts ?" I asked smirking.

"Yeahhhhh" he dragged out.

"My son Algee was like" I said dropping to the floor and grinding.