Chapter Six-Teen

We at 7.k MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAS (Sorry y'all I've been listening to Mr.East Coast by ASAP Ferg and Remy Ma. It's been stuck in my head all day) oh yeah I'm such an inspiration but I don't get my credit, I gave my inspiration credit so why y'all can't give me inspiration. And now I wonderrrrr 🤔. But it's whatever😂🤷🏾‍♀️.

Anyways, it's three (or two)  parts for the BET Awards that I'm going to do. Obviously because I want it to be magical for you babes and plus there's a lot of people she meets. Yeah, so imma get this started instead of blabbing my mouth. So here y'all go. ENJOY !!
_________________________________________________________________

Kailani Savan

It's time. THE BET AWARDS ARE TODAYYYYYY !!!! I'm not getting dressed until 5, well 4:30. That's when my makeup stylist and hair stylist would come. I low key forgot I was nominated though.

Imma look so fierce though. Bitches gone be maddddddd, ahaaaa !!!!

I was just chillen eating breakfast. I had that full course meal. Cheese omelettes, Canadian bacon, hash browns and orange juice. My chef really came through today.

"Mmmm" I said eating my Canadian bacon, but I was rudely interrupted when my doorbell rung.

"Who is it ?" I yelled.

"Girl if you don't open the door" a voice said. I walked towards the door to see my mama, Elijah and Bryshere.

"Mama what ya doing here so early ?" I asked.

"I came to see what my baby was doing ya know ?" She said as some of the words were more in her creole accent. My daddy Vietnamese and African American while my mom is just half Haitian and African American.

"Well I'm doing fine, now when did you land ?" I asked.

"An hour ago"

"And why didn't you call me ?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Child I knew you was sleep so I called these two sweethearts" she said pinching Elijah and Bryshere's.

"Mama" I whined.

"They took me shopping, shush" she said and I nodded.

"Hi Elijah, Hi Bry" I said hugging them.

"Wassup Kai" Bryshere said hugging me back.

"Oh now you say hi" Elijah said doing the same.

"I was having a conversation with my mommy" I said.

"I see"

"My chef came through and made some food if y'all hungry" I said taking out a plate for my mother. I knew she was hungry, she's not to found of airplane food.

"Don't mind if I do" Bryshere said running towards my cabinets.

"Such a fat ass" I said making my mother snap her neck. She looked like she was possessed or something. It scared me to be honest.

"Such a what ?" She asked.

"Ma, I'm grown" I whined once again.