Chapter Eight-Teen

Ight so, this process might be sped up meaning that there are going to be some humor skips. Depending on the parts but other than that y'all good.

Excuse Mistakes

So, here's Chapter 18 babes
________________________________________________________________________

Kailani Savan

"And the nominees for the best new artist are.... Chance The Rapper.....21 Savage.....Young M.A.....Cardi B.....and K-Rose" Diddy said.

"And the winner goes to...... K-Rose" He said and I was so shocked as the cameras were on me.

I got up and grabbed my mama and Agee's hand pulling him on stage along. I didn't mean to just only bring Algee but I was so caught up in the moment. Once we got on stage they gave me my award and I went towards the mic.

"Wow ! I really don't know what to say. Actually I do" I said earning a few laughs as I laughed myself.

"I wanna thank my beautiful mama over here, my daddy up in the sky. May he rest up, these two done pushed me into being who I am today. Umm also my management, my team. Everybody who believes in me and who didn't believe in me because I can finally say that I've made it.

I wanna thank my six best-friends. Algee, Luke, Keith, Bryshere, Elijah and Woody. If it wasn't for y'all then I wouldn't even be sane right now. I just wanna thank everybody my family down in the crowd and all around the country... maybe even the world. Most importantly God for letting me be here. For actually doing great because I don't know what the hell I would've been doing.

Damn umm ! I wanna thank the people who were also nominated with me too. Chance you look amazing, Cardi, ahh you know wassup boo, everybody. Thank you all" I said wiping a tear. I walked away hearing claps from behind me. Algee grabbed my hand as we walked towards the back.

Once we got back there he had pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

"Congrats Kai" he said kissing me on my cheek after wiping a tear.

"Thank you G"

"Awe, my baby" my mother said hugging me and I hugged her back laughing.

___________________________

We were now back in our seats. Algee had to stay back because he had on stage with the Detroit Cast. He was having some Wardrobe malfunctions, it was like he had to rush out. His shirt was open and his fly was kinda done.

Knowing me being the supportive best friend I started whispering and throwing signs.

"Algeeeeee , button ya shirt. Fix ya shirt" I said and he looked at me covering his shirt with his hand. I just shook my head as my mother slapped my head.

"Shut up" she said.

"Ouch mama, I'm being supportive" I said rubbing my head.

I watched as Algee moved to the side and turned around. Once he turned back towards the crowd he was fixed correctly. I gave him a thumbs up while smiling but he just looked at me with that face that he always wear. I just rolled my eyes at him.