{11}

song of the chapter - truthfully by DNCE

Justine's POV:

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach.

I couldn't believe i was finally going to see Justin today. I was beyond excited, but i was also nervous.

I didn't want to disappoint him with how I looked in real life, yet I shouldn't care. I can't help but to think that way though.

I got up out of my bed and downstairs to the kitchen in my small house.

I own a small house in LA. It's the perfect size with a backyard and pool. It was just what I needed seeing as I live alone.

I then made myself some toast and a cup of coffee and sat down on my couch to watch some tv while I ate. the first thing to come on was The Walking Dead.

"what a great way to start the day" I said to myself. I am like the world's biggest walking dead fan. I know anything and everything about it, including what happens in the comics.

I then felt my phone buzz on the coffee table. It was a DM from Justin. Immediately, butterflies appeared in my stomach.

I then opened my phone to read his message.

@justinbieber - today's the day princess..

I smiled at the text. I loved when he called me princess, it gave me butterflies in my stomach each time.

I then replied back to him:

                           @justinesliit - i know, i can't
wait. yet i'm so nervous.

@justinbieber - why's that?

                          @justinesliit - i don't know,
insecurity i guess?

@justinbieber - you're absolutely beautiful, princess. I think you'll look even better in person.

                        @justinesliit - justin stop 🙈

@justinbieber - also, i have a question.

                       @justinesliit - shoot.

@justinbieber - you are over 18 right?

                     @justinesliit - yes I'm 20 :). my
birthday is february 7th, 1997 :)

@justinbieber - okay good, just making sure. sorry if it made you nervous or something.

                    @justinesliit - no need to apologize.
i understand. :)

@justinbieber - you're so great, you know that?

                   @justiinesliit - haha maybe. i'm
going to go get ready now.