{74}

@TMZ - Instagram Star Justine Matthews was rushed to the hospital late this afternoon

@TMZ - Instagram Star Justine Matthews was rushed to the hospital late this afternoon. We do not know the reason as to why she was hospitalized, all we know is that she was admitted into Los Angeles Memorial Hospital this evening. Our thoughts and prayers are with Justine. Hopefully she is well. #GetWellSoonJustine

                  Comments Disabled

~*~

Third Person's POV:

Sammy and Stassie waited anxiously in the hospital's waiting room, wanting an update on Justine's condition.

Sammy bounced his knee up and down impatiently, while Stassie had her arms on her knees, her head in her hands.

"Sammy, what if she goes into a coma or something? What do we do then?" Stassie whispered.

"She'll be okay, Stass. She's in God's hands now, he'll take care of her. You just gotta trust him" Sammy said, grabbing Stassie's hand on his.

They soon saw a nurse coming towards the waiting room area. They hoped it was about Justine, and it was.

"Justine Matthews?" The nurse asked, a chart held in her hands. Sammy and Stassie sprung up, walking towards the nurse.

The nurse smiled slightly at them, then proceeded to tell them the information they had been waiting for.

"Justine was indeed experiencing an anxiety attack, but hers was a little more extreme. It was so extreme, she was almost in an induced coma. Luckily, she was brought out of that danger zone. She's awake, but highly injected with medications. She also has a breathing machine to control her breathing and heart rate. If you'd like to see her, you can follow me" Which Sammy and Stassie immediately said yes.

They followed the nurse down the halls of the hospital, passing hospital rooms filled with extremely sick patients. They both silently thanked God that Justine was okay.

The nurse then stopped in front of a room, and Sammy and Stassie walked through the doorway, their hearts breaking when they saw how Justine looked.

She was hooked up to several different tubes, the biggest one going through her nose. She also seemed to look a little pale.

Stassie teared up at the sight of her childhood best friend hooked up to a breathing machine and so many other tubes.

Sammy rubbed his face with his hand, about to tear up as well. He couldn't believe that the person on that hospital bed was Justine, the girl who he considered his little sister.

The nurse left to give them some personal time with Justine, who's eyes opened just a little. She looked over at Sammy and Stassie, with a look that they could tell that meant that she was sorry for the worry she caused them.

"It's okay, Justine. We're here, and we aren't going anywhere. Don't blame yourself for any of this, okay? It's not your fault." Stassie said, wiping her eyes and reaching for Justine's hand.

Justine responded by squeezing Stassie's hand, tracing the words 'i love you' into her hand. Stassie smiled at her best friend, she couldn't believe that she was this strong.

"Don't worry, J. This dark time will pass, and all will be well again. Alright? We'll do this one step at a time." Sammy said, standing over Stassie.

Justine blinked her eyes as if she was agreeing to his little speech. It was indeed time to move on, no more turning back.

The trio had been through a lot in the past 24 hours, but they endured it all together. They would stick together through thick and thin.

Now, they were going to move on
from the past, and focus on the present.

No matter what is thrown at them, the trio would stay together. Nothing or no one could change that. Ever.

~*~

Don't worry! This is not the ending of the story. I would never leave loose ends and cliffhangers! I'm not that horrible lol.

Sorry this update took a while to write as I was busy and had some writers block. Only a few chapters left guys :(