{54}

Justine's POV:

I woke up feeling excited.

Today was the day I'd be leaving LA to go and be with Stassie and the gang in the Bahamas. I missed them all so much so I know this would be a really good trip.

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to my kitchen. I then began to cook some chocolate chip pancakes and turned on my coffee maker.

I had finished making my pancakes and was now just waiting for my coffee to be done.

I then heard my laptop making a noise upstairs. I proceeded to get up and see why it was making noise.

When I reached my room, I saw it was Justin wanting to Skype. I clicked on the call to see his face pop up.

"Good morning, princess!! How'd you sleep?" He said.

"Good morning. I slept okay I guess, i'd sleep better if you were here with me. " I said, making a sad face.

"Awe baby, you know I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. We'll be together soon enough. In fact, we'll be together again in 23 days." He said.

I smiled at the fact that he was counting the days till we'd see each other again, I found that so cute.

"I cannot wait to see you" I said, giving him a smile, to which he returned one back.

I then heard someone open a door on Justin's side, they then began to tell him something that I couldn't make out.

"Hey, princess, I got to go and practice the dance routine and do soundcheck for tonight's show. Have fun and please be safe while your in the Bahamas" he said, a little concern showing in his eyes.

"I'll be just fine, babe. Go and make the fans happy. I'll talk to you soon, okay?" I said, sad that I had to hang up so soon.

"Okay. Bye, I love youuu " he said, blowing me a kiss.

"I love you too, bye" I said, blowing a kiss back
to him.

He then ended the call, and I proceeded to close my laptop.

This is how our skype calls always were; short but sweet. It made me angry and upset that I couldn't even talk to him for an hour. Yet, there's nothing I can do to fix it.

I sighed and got up from my spot on my bed and went back downstairs to see if my coffee was done. Sure enough, it was.

I poured some into a cup and sat down, beginning to eat my pancakes. While I ate them, I scrolled through social media and watched a few YouTube videos.

When I finished, I put my plate and cup into the sink and headed upstairs to get dressed.

I had already showered the night before so I didn't need to shower. I grabbed the outfit I wanted to wear while on my flight and looked at what time it was.

It was only 7:00 and my flight was at 9:45. Thankfully, I had just enough time to get dressed and grab my bags.

The outfit I chose to wear while on my flight there was a grey tank top with buttons in the front, denim jeans with holes in the knees, and wedged black boots.