{73}

Justine and Justin's Text Messages:

~*~

~*~

Justine's POV:

I put my phone on my coffee table, putting my head in my hands. I already felt the hot tears streaming down my face.

This is not what was supposed to happen. We were going to make it work, and it all seemed to just fall apart.

Hailey just made it ten times worse. She doesn't love him, and she never will. She's the type that will take him for his fame and publicity, all I wanted was to love him. Nobody will ever know the truth.

The tears fell faster, my breathing became faster, and the whole world seemed to be pushing me down. I couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, I just was breaking down.

I have felt this feeling before, so I already knew this was a panic attack. I picked up my phone and and to my contacts, trying to decided who to call.

Sammy and Stassie.

I quickly dialed Sammy's number, waiting for him to pick up the phone.

He finally picked up after three rings.

"Hello?"

My breathing quickened as I tried to speak, "s-Sammy i n-need y-you and s-Stassie."

"Is everything okay?! Justine, talk to me. Me and Stass are getting in the car right now"

It felt like my chest was tightening by the second, "p-please h-hurry"

"Don't hang up Justine! Don't stop talking, stay awake."

That was the last thing I heard before i dropped my phone and fell to the floor.

~*~

bet you guys weren't expecting that, were ya???

I'm trying to make these last few chapters really interesting. I hope your enjoying them. :))