EPILOGUE

1 year later:

Justine's POV:

I smiled as i held one of the boxes from the moving van in my hands.

Justin and I wanted to live together for awhile now and we finally decided to buy a place of our own. It was perfect.

It was a little much but Justin persuaded me that the price of it was nothing to worry about. He really wanted this place so I gave in and said yes. I didn't mind the place either, it was just really luxurious.

It was hidden in Hollywood Hills along with other superstars' homes. It was a little piece of paradise as we knew we wouldn't be bothered here. No fans, no paparazzi, just us.

I took the box inside and set it in the kitchen. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and looked around. There were boxes everywhere that held both mine and Justin's belongings. We'd find somewhere for all of it to go.

I then heard Justin yell for me from upstairs.

"Babe!" He yelled. This boy needs to come and help me unload boxes, not mess around.

I walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom that Justin and I were going to share. He was sat on our bed and was looking though photo albums.

"Oh good you're here! Babe come look at these with me!" He said, smiling as he looked through all the pictures we took while we've been together.

"Justin, we don't have time for this. We have to unload all of the boxes from the truck. Then we have to figure out what we're going to do about food for the next week" I said, running a hand through my hair.

He stood up from his spot on the bed and made his way over to where I was standing. He grabbed my hands in his and placed a kiss between them.

"Stop worrying so much, Justine. We have plenty of time to unload boxes. And the food thing? Justine, I'm pretty sure I have enough money to cover for food for the both of us." He said, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"That's the thing though, I hate feeling like I don't do anything. I don't pay for our food anymore and I feel like I'm taking advantage of you. That's not who I want to be." I sighed.

"Hey, you are not taking advantage of me! I told you I got us, you don't have to worry about all that stuff. You make your own money, as do I. I like to take care of you, and you should let me, because I'm not going to stop taking care of you." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled at him, putting my arms around his neck. I laid my head on his chest, sighing.

"Yeah, I know. It's just how I feel sometimes" I sighed.

"Well, you shouldn't feel that way. I don't want you to feel like this" He said.

We stayed in each other's arms for what seemed like forever, when he pulled away and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's go get some food. And if you want, you can pay for yourself. If it makes you feel better" he smiled, putting on his shoes.

I nodded and smiled as I put on my shoes. We then walked out of our house, hand in hand.

This was the first of many journeys we would have together.