Warriors: The Storm at Dawn

Bramblestar was dreaming. Suddenly, Firestar, the previous Leader of Thunderclan, came in his dreams.

" Bramblestar, your mate, will find 2 kits that will change everything in the clans. They will chages the clans when the storm at dawn comes.

"What?! I don't understand!" Bramblestar fumed.

"When the 2 kits become Warriors of Thunderclan, they will change the ways all the clans live. They will save the clans before another disaster comes." Firestar repeated what he said in a different way.

" Like you and your grandkits did?" Bramblestar asked

"Yes, Bramblestar, but you must be careful with them, once angered, they will destroy everything. They can't control their power when that happens, and no one can stop them." That was the last thing Firestar said and Bramblestar shot open his eyes.

" 2 kits will save the clans before another disaster comes? They can't control their powers when they are angered? This will happen when the 2 kits become Warriors of Thunderclan?" Bramblestar whispered to himself what Firestar said to him.

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE WARRIORS IN ANYWAY!!! IT BELONGS TO ERIN HUNTER! I OWN Dawnfire only, my friend owns Stormheart! If you don't know what the Warriors are, they are talking cats, the main character in the 1st series is Firestar A.K.A Fireheart, Firepaw, and Rusty.