The She-Kits, Dawnkit and Stormkit

Squirrelflight was hunting for prey, it was Sunhigh. She heard a rustling sound to her right and when she turned her head, there were 2 shapes. One black , the other was a ginger color. Squirrelflight quietly walked up to them. She froze, there, in front of her were 2 kits. They were asleep, and they had the Thunderclan scent on them. Why and how are these kit here? What are they here for? I should tell Bramblestar. She grabbed them by the neck and returned to the clan. Then she quickly turned to Bramblestar's den.

"Can I enter?" Squirrelflight asked and the guards, Thunderstorm and Redtail, nodded.

When she entered, an object moved and said," Squirrelflight? What do you need?" Bramblestar moved near her and brushed his tail on her back.

She whispered," I found these two kits in the forest, I am wondering what should I do with them."

" Well, Flowerheart's kits died, and which is sad, but the good news is we can ask her to rasie them , I think she would be glad too." He answered and I nodded. It was a good idea, so Squirrelflight walked into the dark nusery room and found Flowerheart near the back.

"Flowerheart? Can I ask you something?" she said and Flowerheart looked at her.

"Yes, what do you need?" she said, she looked a little depressed.

"Can you nurse these kits? I found them in the forest and didn't know what to do with them, and Bramblestar told me about..." she hesitated." About your dead kits, so I thought, even though they can't really replace them, I wanted you to at least have the happiness when a queen is nursing their kits."

Flowerheart's eyes started to shine, she looked really happy, " I would love to! At least it can keep me company in this place." So I placed the 2 kits beside her and she stared at them.," Can I name them?"

Squirrelflight laughed," Of course you can! It isn't like I want to name them." She was thinking about their names, her eyes were sparkling, she was very happy.

"I think I'll name the black one Dawnkit, the ginger one Stormkit. Dawnkit because she has a little orange on her tail and it kinda looks like the sun, Stormkit because her fur looks like a ginger storm." she told me. She nodded and walked out the nursery. But, she crashed into. The one and only, Thunderstorm.

"Why were you in the nursery? Is there something wrong?" Redtail attacked me with questions.

"I just gave Flowerheart something" Squirrelflight sighed.

Bramblestar closed his eyes. He was worried about Firestar's words, how can a storm at dawn save us? Why were they found in the forest? Why were they choosen to enter Thunderclan? Why would they destroy everything when they are angered? All those questions swirled in his mind. He walked out of his den and went to Rosepool's den. It was full of herbs a Medicene cat should have,Alder Bark, Blackberry leaves, Borage leaves, Burdock Root, Catmint(Catnip), Celandine, Chamomile, Chervile, Chervile Root, Chickweed, Coltsfoot, Comfrey, Daisy Leaves, Dandelion leaves, Dock Leaves, Elder leaves, Feverfew, Goldenrod, Goosegrass, Horsetail, Juniper Berries, Lavender, Mallow, Marigold, Nettle Leaves, Nettle Seeds, Oak Leaves, Parsley, Poppy Seeds, Ragwort Leaves, Raspberry Leaves, Snake Root, Tansy, Thyme, Tormentil, Traveling Herbs, Watermint, and Yarrow. I looked for Rosepool, she was in the herb rom looking for Marigold or something.

"Rosepool? Do you have a minute?" Bramblestar asked quietly and she almost dropped the herb she was getting.

" Oh, Starclans! You scared me! Yes, just let me put some Marigold on Thunderstorm's paw!" She answered. She walked to Thunderstorm, and he turned his paw over, revealing a small cut, and she put the chew up marigold on it and rapped cobweb around it. "Done. What do you need, Bramblestar?"

"Did Starclan give you a message, like 2 kits who will save the clans durning the storm at dawn?" He asked

Rosepool shook her head," I got that message, but I don't understand what it means."

He sighed," Maybe it involes the 2 kits who were found by my mate, should we go see them?"

Rosepool looked at him," Found by Squirrelflight?! We need to see those kits!" She dashed out to the nursery. Bramblestar followed her.

When they entered, the other queens stayed quiet. All you could hear were tails swishing back and forth.

"Bramblestar? Why are you and Rosepool here?" Flowerheart asked.

"Can we see the kits Squirrelflight gave you?" Rosepool asked and Flowerheart put the kits in front of her.

"Dawnkit is the black one," Flowerheart announced," and Stormkit is the ginger one."

Bramblestar smiled," Those are good names"

Flowerheart bowed her head," Thank you"

"These kits, are she-cats. Flowerheart, I want to tell you that you need to be very careful with these kits" Rosepool whispered. " Because they might be special."

Rosepool's eyes were serious, and Flowerheart noticed and she nodded.

" Also, these kits look like they are about Redkit and Thunderkit's age, and they are 4 moons old, so you might only have 2 moons with them" Rosepool added and the 2 cats left.

 Flowerheart looked at the kits, they were sleeping, but Dawnkit, woke up.

"Were am I?" Dawnkit asked and her head was moving back and forth.

Flowerheart purred," You in the nursery. Can you wake up your sister for me?" Dawnkit nodded and shook Stormkit. Stormkit woke up and giggled. She looked like she was about to pounce on Dawnkit when Redkit and Thunderkit rolled into her.

"Redkit! What was that for! Rolling me into things with you!" Thunderkit whined.

"Sorry! Flowerheart, who are these kits? They look like Shadowkit and Sandkit, but they are grumpy!" Redkit asked Flowerheart and she smiled.

"These kits were found in the forest and they looked like they were left behind on purpose." Flowerheart answered," Dawnkit, Stormkit, do you want to play with them?" The kits shook their heads.

"I want to know more about Firestar." Dawnkit said and Flowerheart's eyes widened.

"How do you know about Firestar?" She asked.

Stromkit answered this time," Our mother told us about him! She said he was a brave leader! She told us that she told Firestar about us, but after she died, we could only roam around the forest." Flowerheart looked at the kits, for some reason, she felt an aura coming from both of them. They are natural leaders. Bramblestar told me about Firestar. He was brave and lost his last life saving the Clan. He was a natural leader.

" I heard that he was a natural leader, he would do anyhting to protect Thunderclan and the cats. But that is all I know" She answered and the kits nodded.Thunderkit and Redkit left them and took their nap, but the 2 she-kits didn't, they just looked up. Like something was missing. Something VERY important.