ten

Scott's Point of View

The fact that I had to brush off that whole encounter with Isaac sucked. But it was probably a good thing that Derek walked in on us because if he didn't I don't know what I would have done. Actually, I do know. I would have done something I would have regretted.

I guess you could say that I was in a tough position. Being that I really like the girl that I am dating at the moment but, a pretty big crush on a boy who doesn't even know it. I don't even know if Isaac himself even likes boys. He seemed like the typical "no homo" straight dude. But then again, we got pretty close on that couch and he didn't ask me to move away. I am very confused.

Isaac's Point of View

I feel pretty shitty right now. I'm not going to sugar coat it. The way Scott jumped away from me and shrugged me off. He needs to visit his girlfriend, of course, she's his priority. I'd be an idiot not to realize this.

I'm still sitting on the couch a few minutes after Scott left and Derek was looking at me rather quizzically.

"So what was going on there?" Derek questions.

"Nothing much we just woke up," I shrugged, completely downplaying my situation. But also not wanting to delve into the situation with Derek.

"Yeah, okay," Derek replied with a tone of disbelief, which I elected to ignore.

"You met Liam right?" Derek asked, switching the topic. Which I was very grateful for.

"Yeah I did, last night."

"Just giving you a heads up, he's coming over soon so I call help him train since his alpha seems to have a date today," Derek explains, referencing Scott with an eye roll.

"Yeah it's no problem, I'll probably just fall back to sleep," I replied. Thought I had a good sleep, but evidently when Scott left so did all my energy.

Soon after Derek drifted out of the room, and I closed my eyes falling back asleep.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I felt a heavy weight drop on my torso. Looking up and opening my eyes I recognized it to be Liam, sitting on me. Reason? Unknown.

Nevertheless, being the blushy, most easily flustered person that I am, having a cute boy sitting on me raised my heartbeat quite a bit. Which sucked because considering he was also a werewolf he would be able to hear it undoubtedly.

"Dude, you okay? Your heart is beating crazy right now," Liam noted right on cue.

"Yeah, you just startled me. Why are you even sitting on me?" I asked, trying to sound a little pissed off, but I'm sure the tone got lost.

"Don't know." Liam deadpanned. "Well actually, that's a lie." He smiled.

"Care to elaborate," I prodded.

"Well, you looked pretty cute. A lot cuter than my ex. And I wasn't exactly sure how to approach you, so I decided sitting on you would be a good ice-breaker" Liam said, sounding unsure of himself.

Naturally, this made me blush. A cute boy just called me cute. A cute boy who likes boys called me cute. I might be liking Liam just a little bit.

"Well thanks, you're pretty cute too," I replied, looking up at him sitting on me. "Please get off me by the way, you're kind of crushing me."

Liam jumped off of me as if I was on fire. And began walking towards the doorway opening to another room. But he turned back to me.

"I've got to go find Derek now, but I'll talk to you later." Liam winked walking fully out of the room.

I can say that I honestly thought I was going to pass out because of all the blood rushing to my head.