Alcohol

I smile when I hear the front door open. Elliot's home. He was at a four day training at Quantico.

I hear his keys hit the countertop as I walk out of our bedroom.

He pulls me into his arms quickly, kissing me deeply.

"This is a hell of a hello..." He says looking down at me in my bra and panties.

I laugh, pulling away from him.

He walks into our room looking around.

"What the hell did you do to our bedroom?" He asks, looking around at the red pastel, flowery, bedding and the dozen throw pillows.

"I decorated, gave the room some color besides navy blue." I say with a smile.

He rolls his eyes.

"You gonna shower?" I ask, "Get ready?"

"What the hell for?" He asks.

"We're going to dinner with the squad? Remember? Munch's promotion?" I say, unplugging my flat iron.

Elliot groans loudly before turning on the shower.

"Do we have to go?" He groans. "I wanted to spend the night with you, in bed."

"Yes, we have to go." I say.

Elliot gets through the shower as I finish up my makeup.

He pulls on black slacks and a white button down, looking through the closet for his blazer.

I pull it of the hooks on the back of the door and hand it to him.

"I don't know what the hell I'd do without you." He says, kissing me quickly as I pull on my dress.

"El, little help?" I ask, turning around so he can zip up the dress.

I walk into our closet, pulling on the nude heels that go with my red dress. The same dress I wore the night we went undercover at the fighting ring.

"Fuck..." Elliot says, looking at me, "Sorry, I just forgot how good you look in that dress."

I blush.

"I'm serious, Olivia." He says, "You're perfect, gorgeous."

He pulls me into a kiss, his hand slipping down at my ass.

"We gotta go, baby." I mumble against his lips.

He groans.

We drive down to the restaurant, smiling as we greet our friends.

Casey hugs me before looking me up and down.

"You're never not the best looking woman in the room. And god I hate you for it." She says shaking her head.

I laugh.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

She laughs at me.

"I'm dead serious, Liv." She says.

"She's right." Elliot whispers in my ear.

He kisses my cheek before he gets dragged off by one of his friends from his days in patrol.

"God that still weird me out." Casey says.

"Really?" I ask, "Because as I recall you are the one who has been telling me to just fuck him already."

"Yeah, I thought maybe you guys would fuck, date for awhile, and by awhile I mean a few years, maybe move in together, and maybe in the very very distant future think about marriage." She says, "Nowhere in my head was the idea that you two would secretly date and come back from a work trip married."