Reconnections

A Saga of Letters

Evelyn!

God it feels like it has been years, when really it has only been a couple months. What happened to you?? It's been forever since I've gotten word from you. And you're the responsible one, normally the one to contact me! I had been sending letters to my old address in Cairo. But then I realized since you've been running the museum that's entirely where I should have been sending them in the first place. Well I just wanted to update you on a few things that have happened since you ran off to Egypt again and met up with Ardeth. The house feels a bit empty without you, I was there for a couple weeks with Rick and Jonathan and it just didn't feel the same. So after that, Rick and I decided that we should go off and adventure on our own. We were on a cruise and obviously as always all hell broke loose and the adventure began. Rick and I ended up finding an island called Isle De Muerta, sounds scary right? Rick proposed while we were there. A week later in the Caribbean we ended up getting married on the beach in a interesting story with that I will tell you when I see you. Everything is different, I have no idea what Jonathan is up to nowadays, probably getting into trouble. We all need to come together again; I miss you guys. Maybe we'll start planning our next trip to Egypt!!

See you soon,

Josephine O'Connell

Josephine, 

I cannot believe this!! You ran away and got married without your family!! I knew you were rash but I didn't think you'd be this rash! I was looking forward to being your maid of honor. However, the past is the past. I hope you are happy; it must've been so romantic. I knew Rick would do something special for you, he's great for you. I'm so sorry it took me a while to respond, the postal system here is less than satisfactory. Well, about me... Ardeth and I have decided to engage in a relationship as well, his tribe has agreed to let me come and observe their ways and research them. I'm very excited to get started with that. I'm not sure if I will be able to relay all the facts to you, the tribe being secretive and all. We'll see, I haven't gotten all the specifics yet. I've been missing Jon and you as well, it has been a while. Yes please do make a trip back to Egypt, we'd love to see you just give us a heads up.

Love Always,

Evelyn Carnahan