Dreams

Evelyn,

I'd like to apologize for the way I acted when you left to go back to Egypt. I didn't realize that being back at the house would be so hard for you, Joe explained about your family life. I now know blowing up was the least possible way to help you. I'm writing to you to talk to you about Joe. She's been having these really vivid dreams, like she's back in Egypt but in ancient times. I wish I could tell you more about them, but she won't share everything. All I know is that they're waking her up at night and I haven't gotten a good nights sleep with them happening. However, when she does wake up from them she doesn't want to share with me. So, I figured you might be able to help out with that. I know she needs to talk about them, her and I are similar in that aspect... Needing to talk about something yet not being able to, we just don't want to admit we need the help. I've known Joe for a while now, she just seems off since having these dreams... It's throwing her off her mojo. Well... I hope everything is going well for you Evelyn I know life at home wasn't for you. However, your family misses you.

Hoping all is well,

Rick O'Connell

Richard,

How odd to hear from you. I've been receiving letters from Josephine for the last three months. Just odd to hear from you, I'm so glad to hear from you! Anyway to address the issue at hand, I know your concerned, I am as well. The odd thing is I've been having these same dreams too. Josephine and I have only briefly discussed them to each other, it's very hard to do over letters. But I can assure you when Josephine is ready she will let you into that big stubborn head of hers, I know it can be frustrating. I can tell you that she is fine and brave but you already knew that, however, she is off as you put it. She's your wife Rick I believe you do have a right to be worried, try not to worry too much though. You know how Joe is, she'll pull through. I mentioned I've been having the dreams as well. Now it might sound crazy, but I believe these are memories not just dreams. Perhaps I'm completely wrong. It is a thought though. I don't know... I'm not sure what to make of the dreams either. Joe told me you might be planning a trip back down? It'd be lovely to see you guys again, please do drag my brother along with you. It'd be wonderful to see you lot again.

Love Always,

Evelyn Carnahan